• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyne

Some of the thinking here is backwards. This isn't an event that's been funded by our micro-transactions. It's an event to FUND future events.

Support the team. Become legend.
oZl4a6S.jpg

Klyka

Banned
Salty Engram A savory snack that increases the development of upgradable Primary Weapons for a short time.

Sugary Engram This cunning confection increases the development of upgradable Special Weapons for a short time.

Flight of Shadows Are you a dream of a sleeping god? Or the nightmare of a dead one? Changes the appearance of your respawn for 24 hours.

Tiny Box of Raisins What? Why...?

Paper Scraps Obtained from Mystery bags or by Dismantling a Rare mask, Can be traded to Eva Levante for a new Rare mask.

Paper Glue Obtained from Mystery Bags or by dismantling a Legendary mask. Can be used to upgrade a Rare mask to Legendary.

Fruit Motes These chewy treats generate Glimmer as you fight the Fallen. Don't eat them all at once.

Festival of the Lost Candy A selection of delicious, sweet candies for the Festival of the Lost.

reposting this to help people with how to get stuff

Kurumi

I wanted Bungie to add the thriller dance and they did. I need it! I want to see a whole group of ppl doing that dance in sync.

GlamFM

Banned
Very cool. I like this stuff.

I think it´s also on the scale of we can expect from the live team.

Sorry for everybody who thought we would get free Raids every 2 months.

Klyka

Banned
I have a single tap of share button mapped to screenshot. Might be a new bug associated with Firmware 3.0?

Pressing "upload screenshot" takes a screenshot. So you uploaded the one you took when you pressed that instead of the one you took with one button press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom