• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT4| Get your ass to the Vault of Glass and help Timmins find better pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
h75srRG.jpg

• For an explanation of the thread title, click HERE (and here).
  • For Spawnling's original thread in all of its glory, click here.
  • Are you a new level 20 and wondering how in the world you level up? And what in the world is all this stuff you have to do? Check out Hawkian's amazing guides for some super helpful tips!
  • Bungie Weekly Updates come out on Fridays of every week (barring the usual holidays).
  • Bungie's Twitter and Bungie's website.
  • A very useful website for Destiny beyond Bungie.net.
  • Hunter is the best class.
Be nice, stay civil, and have fun!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still looking for two folks to do the Weekly Nightfall on XB1! Please be at least level 27 with good void weapons.

Bizazedo

Fuck this game.

And fuck you RNGesus.

And fuck all of you that got Heart of Praxic Fire.

I need a god damn drink.

RNGesus feeds on the tears of the faithful.

Build these four beasts since release, RNGesus has been good to me?

And eventually awards those whom he / she deems just. Have you previously doubted RNGesus, Woofington? Hast thou criticized the Treasure Cave, his most holiest of sites?

This game has flaws, but I can't remember the last time where I couldn't think about anything but *game*. All day I'm just thinking of what I can tackle next and how to get my level to freaking 26 lol.

You know, I really think this is like Everquest / WoW all over again, just to an entirely new genre / group of people who never experienced. Just remember, though....

It's never better than the first time.

vypek

Gonna try to get some grinding in today after I finish some physics work.

Btw, what does OT stand for? On topic?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
The game came out 10 days ago and it's at OT4.

You people...

KF6LKv8.gif

We're only allowed to equip one exotic armour piece at a time? Man, I'm going to have my Titan maxed out in a week, two at most. Worried :S

ced

Another OT full of bitching about loot.

After 25 hrs I finally got my first purple drop at lvl 23...

Awwww Yes that new thread smell..

re posting in case he missed it.

Anyone know what the radar next to the Mida Multi-Tool does? You can see it when you're walking/running. It seems to track something...

10661773_785447084831023_4104511709034608745_o1.jpg

yes it tracks collectibles and chests.

Bravo123

Neo Member
Decided to buy an exotic engram for 23 motes, was a chest piece for Warlock (I'm a Hunter) :(
Should've just bought a cape from the Speaker..

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
I HAVE TWO PIECES OF EXOTIC ARMOUR FOR MY CLASS OF CHOICE, AN EXOTIC AUTO RIFLE, AND I'VE ALMOST GOT AN EXOTIC FUSION RIFLE.

THAT IS ALL.

Reposting from lightspeed OT3

I did. Got this for my Hunter.

Bx4sfANIEAAWJLr.jpg:large

Nice, I got that one, as well the Voidfang Vestments for my Warlock. Normally I play with Sunbreakers and the Sunsinger subclass, but I've now set up a nice build with the new Exotic Chest :)

Here's my Warlock, currently:

Also just finished my second Exotic Bounty for Super Good Advice. Now working on the third for Bad Juju.

I love this game.

MADGAME

Decided to buy an exotic engram for 23 motes, was a chest piece for Warlock (I'm a Hunter) :(
Should've just bought a cape from the Speaker..

Why? Capes from the speaker are only cosmetic. You can dismantle the Warlock Chest and get valuable upgrade materials for your other gear. It's basically spending motes of light on a chance to get exotic armor, or a 100% chance on rare materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom