• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT4| Get your ass to the Vault of Glass and help Timmins find better pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

OT4 already. daaaaaamn.

--

I'm currently afk outside the cave while eating lunch. And some people wonder why I say they should nerf this....

Frillen

So for Toland's Legacy, do you need to finish 25 strikes after you've started the bounty? Or do the ones you've already done, count?

you know what I wish this game had, a way to tell what is the edge of the map

I remember finding a new location on Earth - Old Russia last night where you see these snowy cliffs in the distance and there is a drop off and a ledge on the cliff side, so I jumped down and found a hidden room. But it took my like 10 minutes to think about if I jump down will I die here with that stupid off map countdown until you are killed or is it safe down there?

do you guys have any tricks to tell the end of the maps?

Flo_Evans

Gonna be on later tonight (9pm central most likely)

Need to farm some helium for my boots, do some weekly strikes for some coin, kick some ass and take some names.

So for Toland's Legacy, do you need to finish 25 strikes after you've started the bounty? Or do the ones you've already done, count?

After you accepted it. The ones done before accepting the bounty don't count.

edit- DAX I READ THE OP. I AM PROUD TO BE LITERATE.

Bizazedo

FUCK. RNGESUS. Right in the god damn butt. Him and his followers.

I wasted time getting engrams. I wasted time getting all of those motes that amounted for nothing. I wasted time. ON EVERYTHING.

And now I'm sitting here with a drink. Wondering a simple thing...

Who could I have beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen~

A doctor? A lawyer? Another fucking claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass~

But instead. I wasted all this tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime~

With this shitty systeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem~

WHO COULD IIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAVE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN~

Worry not, my hairy, drooling son. I shall visit the most holy of sites, the Treasure Cave, as well as the the site where his most holy worshippers are awoken again..and again..and again....and leave an offering for you.

Peace be with you and remember, the way to hell is paved with Marks and consistency. Forsake it and forever be on the path....

Of R.N.G.

naeS

We should be able to make purchases online. How badass will that be?!

Super badass. I mean Ghost can transmit all these materials the factions/vendors want collected... Why can't he transmit some currency, and they transmit the item to my Guardian. The companion app is simply that, a companion.

Patroclos

Banned
What's the point...will you give a legendary?! If I'm not acquiring a legendary or exotic from social interactions, then it's not worth it!

So we don't clutter up the threads with meet up/raid requests etc. I'm guilty too. Just thought it would be cleaner. I keep asking how Pocket Fusion is but things move too fast. I feel like a meet up thread and an RNG thread would be beneficial in slowing things down and letting people get the info they want/need quicker.

How the hell do we have OT 4 at page 3+ already?!?!

Anyway... 20 minutes until I get off work and jump on to Destiny!

Some of you guys better be on to help out on the Daily Heroic Level 26 strike!

darthbob

So happy that Xur had an Exotic Titan helm this weekend.

Still got 23 Coins left, wondering if I should buy Gjallarhorn or save 'em til next week.

No i think it's great you linked to the explanation...

I just mean i don't get why it is what it is vs all the awesome suggestions it could have been. But still very cool, and thanks!
I understand that a lot of people liked other titles suggested more, but this is one that I've been wanting to use and Luke likes the first part.

There's always the next thread. We can pick out one that's popular for that one. <3

LordofPwn

OT4!? impressive.

I just got my 1st exotic weapon, have had exotic body armor for awhile. level 27. seeking ascendant shards. have 48 hours into the game. My review should go live next month. I dont get the big hubbub about the cryptarch. he's given me an exotic for my class, 40% legendaries and up from legendary engrams, and last night gave me a legendary from a rare engram. I enjoy getting shards, motes, and coins from them.

I don't find legendary engrams often, 2-3 from crucible, 2 in the wild, and then the ones i get from packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom