• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT4| Get your ass to the Vault of Glass and help Timmins find better pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Croft

Legendary engrams = uncommon boots everytime

Doesn't matter if you get a legendary heavy weapon engram.... It will always be uncommon boots

Vitor711

lol got a legendary from a legendary engram, holy hell!

Me too! And it was Titan body armour. I'm a warlock! FML. 0 exotics or legendaries so far. Ugh.

Level 24, and I need to wait until next week to have enough VG points to buy the gloves and boots I want since I hit the weekly limit... Or I could blow everything on a nice helmet now. Decisions, decisions....

so glad i hit share last night when i shottied a blade dancer:
WarmEveryBufflehead.gif

omfg YAAASSSS

Einbroch

Banned
Hunters have best supers in good hands.

Titans/Warlocks have the most fucking annoying "oh god im losing this fight brb super lol i win" super.

Bookmarking thanks

Repeating a likely stupid question form ot3, but if I get vanguard reputation up to level 3 will the legendary armor they sell for marks be of a higher quality?

No. Rank 3 allows you to buy the weapons, and every rank up afterwards gets you a bonus package from the postmaster.

Respect

How can Hunters be the best class when they have the worst supers?

*blows smoke out of gun*

I will say the supers are rather underwhelming for late game pve, but blade dancer stealth is amazing for medic purposes. Saved a number of groups with that.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Bookmarking thanks

Repeating a likely stupid question form ot3, but if I get vanguard reputation up to level 3 will the legendary armor they sell for marks be of a higher quality?

No. Getting rank 2 allows you to buy legendary armor. Getting rank 3 allows you to buy legendary weapons. All of them are still the low tier legendary.

The ONLY way to get better tier legendary is through drops in the Vault of Glass raid. Though, I hear rumor an upcoming PVP mode will dole out the good stuff too.

Chomposaur

Neo Member
Ah found him thanks guys.

Nothing interesting this week, im trying to find this white exotic assault rifle hopefully it will show up.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I know Hawkian isn't here but can anybody help!

I'm about [small number] away from level 26. All I need are 4 ascendant shards.

I have a legendary scout rifle (from a blue engram I got in the Crucible!) but I don't use them.

What will I get if I dismantle it?

Also pvp please add me folks. Love the pvp. I'm gonna try and post a gif tomorrow and make it and everything.

Titans/Warlocks have the most fucking annoying "oh god im losing this fight brb super lol i win" super.

So many Titans and Warlocks used their super to kill me when I was alone instead of saving it to get a multikill. I guess I'm as dangerous as a full fire team.

E92 M3

I wish we could transfer our Xbox account to the PS4 and keep everything intact. When I buy a PS4 it would be nice to play Destiny on it.

It has the most imbalanced noob super of all too.

Not at all. Warlocks and Titans both have a panic button super. Especially Titans with their long ass range and invincibility frames.

Wife is at a wedding till tomorrow afternoon. Daughter is at the grandparents house. Got pizza delivery on standby.

ahhhhhhh yesss

Gonna play the shit out of Minecraft

vypek

But how else will you get the platinum trophy?!

I'm never going to get the platinum because of those stupid raid trophies. Dammit Bungie.

I've certainly abandoned the platinum. When I first saw the list I thought it might be possible but after playing the game I realize its not something that I'll ever get.

Einbroch

Banned
And this is different from a bladedancer, how?

Because at least with Bladedancer you have to do something, and it has a bit of a charge.

Titan can literally hit the button and kill you without delay or aiming or anything.

That's not to say it's better or more powerful, just more bullshit. Get a guy down to no health, pop Titan super, you lose. You can't even react.

Titans are not even all that popular from what I've encountered since playing. Warlocks and Hunters definitely have more useful classes when it comes to all out offensive. All it takes is a Hunter with an AR or a Warlock with an AR and I'm dead. Titans definitely don't live up to the name they're given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom