• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT4| Get your ass to the Vault of Glass and help Timmins find better pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that a lot of people liked other titles suggested more, but this is one that I've been wanting to use and Luke likes the first part.

There's always the next thread. We can pick out one that's popular for that one. <3

Just set up a poll for the next title, since everyone complains about it.

I didn't make it to Xur in time to buy my strange coin today before they removed the feature, fuck. I have 12 now and only need one more. Why do people have to always exploit shit and ruin it for everyone else?

Stayed up till 1:30 a.m. to get my New Monarchy rep to rank 2. Worth it. Got some legendary gloves for my Titan.

Now I'm going to be away all weekend looking at wedding venues, and I'm only 3 coins away from the exotic Titan helm. =( Hopefully he has something good next week.

hunchback

I'm so hopelessly behind. All my friends are in 20+ territory and I'm stuck at 7. They've got no incentive to come play with me. So that's it. My main motivation to play (this is what all my friends are playing) is gone.

Fuck.

I couldn't agree more. I'm at level 9 and get demolished in PvP. Then after a match everyone leaves because I'm low level. Doing the missions by myself is boring. Everyone leveled so fast and I could never keep pace. I have 4 or 5 pieces of green equipment and that's it. What sucks most is that I really like this game but becoming frustrated.

Mindlog

Great. Xur is offering the class exotic I already have fully leveled and an exotic weapon I already have fully leveled. He's colluding with the Cryptarch. COLLUSION I say.

You know what would just bring this game completely over the top, from good to just out of this world epic? A raid progression system. I know Vault of Glass won't be the last raid, but what I would love to see is raid tiers, and to access additional tiers you need to beat the previous tears. Similar to WoW I guess, like how to do BT you had to go through this long ass questline which involved beating many other previous raids.

Sai-kun

Banned
I hate that Titans seemingly can't be killed in their chargeup for their stupid super.

edit: yo, shotguns are the worst

MidEvlDed

I didn't make it to Xur in time to buy my strange coin today before they removed the feature, fuck. I have 12 now and only need one more. Why do people have to always exploit shit and ruin it for everyone else?

Do a public event today and tomorrow and you may get one. Or do the weekly strike and you'll get 3.

todahawk

so glad i hit share last night when i shottied a blade dancer:
WarmEveryBufflehead.gif

E92 M3

Gonna be on tonight mainly.

I'm on Xbox 360.

Add phillkillv2 and maybe we can do strikes and other stuff.

Holy shit at OT4 also!

You're the first 360 guy that I've seen in the last 3 OTs.

So we don't clutter up the threads with meet up/raid requests etc. I'm guilty too. Just thought it would be cleaner. I keep asking how Pocket Fusion is but things move too fast. I feel like a meet up thread and an RNG thread would be beneficial in slowing things down and letting people get the info they want/need quicker.

We have a Raid meet up thread, but for a moment I thought you were actually talking about a real meet up lol.

K' Dash

I really REALLY wanted to buy an exotic helmet from Xur for my Warlock, but the gloves look nice and have amazing bonuses for my Sunsinger, I'm satisfied.

Still rocking my blue helmet, it seems I'll buy it from the Vanguard before they give one :/

Pop

I just got two rare ship blueprints in a chest randomly out doing a quest. RNGesus shined on me today. I'll post pics later

Karuna, Falling and Rope to Heaven

jump off and see if I die.

Its not like this game has a death penalty. 1 or 2 deaths exploring is nothing on the KD ratio fucking that is going to happen in the raid.

unless you have been grinding one of those get 9000 exp without dying type of bounties just saying after a few hours of having to start over dying gets annoying

HIt 22 last night. My buddy and I wanna do more strikes but our other friends are rarely on. We are east coast and play 3-4 nights a week. I'll be on all night tonight.

Add me for PS4 stuffs: PaiPai

Bizazedo

I hate that Titans seemingly can't be killed in their chargeup for their stupid super.

edit: yo, shotguns are the worst

Speaking as a Titan, I have been slain mid Super. Granted, I wasn't using the ability to make me tougher mid-super.

Shoulderblock too addicting.

Which also gets me killed via shotguns.

Chomposaur

Neo Member
Is Xur in a different location this week? He's not near the crucible weapon seller.

I have just enough coins to buy some gear.

xMuku

Great. Xur is offering the class exotic I already have fully leveled and an exotic weapon I already have fully leveled. He's colluding with the Cryptarch. COLLUSION I say.

I would even go as far to say he was "Canoodling" with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom