• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT4| Get your ass to the Vault of Glass and help Timmins find better pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Just for matter of curiosity I was the upgrade path of my Sunsinger and I found these items interesting:

+ Aiming on air you make will hold you in place like flying.
+ Gain a addiction grenade (I don't know how it works).
+ Melee creates Orbs of Light.

I'm at half path yet :(

Respect

Won't do that again will you.

I go in there for laughs, then get mad, then come back here.

I feel ya. That's a dangerous thread. Destiny might be one of the most divisive games of all time.

Yeah, got dicey on the one page I saw...I have been fairly sheltered though just sticking to the Destiny OT's lately, haven't ventured to many other pages except Bloodborne threads since Destiny hit.

Cømet;130798070 said:
Okay guys, doing invective stage two. What exactly does it want when it says a k/d spread of 25?

From what I just read, count it like this.

A kill gets +1 on your bounty.
A death gets you -1 on your bounty.

Play as many matches as you need to, but as long as you are staying in a positive K/D ratio, you'll be making progress towards it.

So if you go 9/6 on your first game, you'll be at 3/25 on your bounty. If you next game is 12/13, you'll be at 2/25 on your bounty, etc...

Cool, thanks! That sounds the same as vanguard. I figured they were all the same. I am halfway to 2 for vanguard so I think I will stick with that and then switch to my Dead Orbit cloak afterwards.

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. Once I get Dead Orbit to 2, I'll go back to Vanguard and take it to rank 3.

Afrocious

Just for matter of curiosity I was the upgrade path of my Sunsinger and I found these items interesting:

+ Aiming on air you make will hold you in place like flying.
+ Gain a addiction grenade (I don't know how it works).

I'm at half path yet :(

Angel of Light is a great perk if you use it properly. You can get gunned down easily, but you can play some great mindgames with enemies or become a sun god and spam solar grenades everywhere if your super is up.

The second grenade isn't worth it IMO. You have to wait for the first to recharge before the second recharges. So while you get the ability to potenially throw two grenades back to back, you have to wait twice as long to get them both up.

I can see someone making a case for it, but I personally don't use it much. I do think it's worth experimenting with.

Figments

New thread already? Gattdam.

We're on track for OT6 by the end of October!

For the new thread: Chapter 1 of my fanfic is nearly completed. Thanks to those of you who helped me make it better.

ethomaz

Banned
Cømet;130798070 said:
Okay guys, doing invective stage two. What exactly does it want when it says a k/d spread of 25?
It is cumulative.

If you kill 2 before death it will always increase the number... just not get 2 deaths or more in a row and your count will never decrease.

I did the last part doing 8 kills in a row from 17 to 25... it is not that hard... took me four or five matches.

Kosma

Banned
Got my first purple

But its this :(

pBoki2m.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
Angel of Light is a great perk if you use it properly. You can get gunned down easily, but you can play some great mindgames with enemies or become a sun god and spam solar grenades everywhere if your super is up.

The second grenade isn't worth it IMO. You have to wait for the first to recharge before the second recharges. So while you get the ability to potenially throw two grenades back to back, you have to wait twice as long to get them both up.

I can see someone making a case for it, but I personally don't use it much. I do think it's worth experimenting with.
Super + these 2 grenades works?

Cømet

Banned
Jesus this OT moves fast, I keep trying to jump in but by the time I finish typing we're 5 pages ahead.

Gotta go fast!

Fuck yes! Just beat the Vault of Glass Raid!

Congrats! How's the loot? :D

Fuck Witches those spamming whores.

Loose as a goose and twice as ugly.

Yeah, got dicey on the one page I saw...I have been fairly sheltered though just sticking to the Destiny OT's lately, haven't ventured to many other pages except Bloodborne threads since Destiny hit.

I don't have the time! I'd love to browse the rest of gaf, but between trying to keep up with the OT and actually playing Destiny I'm all outta time. Suppose that's good, I'll be a full member before I get into a proper argument with some dumbass over something even dumber. The OT is like 99% cool people so it's nice to stay in here.

From what I just read, count it like this.

A kill gets +1 on your bounty.
A death gets you -1 on your bounty.

Play as many matches as you need to, but as long as you are staying in a positive K/D ratio, you'll be making progress towards it.

So if you go 9/6 on your first game, you'll be at 3/25 on your bounty. If you next game is 12/13, you'll be at 2/25 on your bounty, etc...

hmm, okay that should be fairly easy. I *usually* top the board in crucible matches. Thanks buddy!

someday

Banned
Oh no, I finally finished the 25 strikes for the bounty and now I need to earn 10000 xp in crucible...I'm not so great at that but it looks like I'll be playing all day and all night. Oh well, I maxed out my vanguard marks for the week so I might as well have something to play for. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky and get some great purple gear since everyone says only the crappy players get anything lol.

Cømet

Banned
New thread already? Gattdam.

We're on track for OT6 by the end of October!

For the new thread: Chapter 1 of my fanfic is nearly completed. Thanks to those of you who helped me make it better.

Looking forward to it man!

@someday- get some bounties going, you'll rack up the xp quick.

Anyone up for Nightfall Strike on PS4?

I could go for it, if you think a level 27 titan defender is gonna be up to the task. You've got me on PSN so drop me an invite if you think I'll be of use.

Mdk7

Weird problem here: i see no one in the Tower and i can't join my friends (even if i'm in a party with them). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom