• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta Thread of beggin for codes since 2010

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
I had some extra SC2 codes that I gave away to GAFfers last time around, if the same happens with D3 I'll do the same. :)

I don't need to be added to the list.

forrest

formerly nacire
78. and 79. are missing. I am one of those numbers. Could someone please correct the list. I've asked multiple times in a few threads.

WarMacheen

DIABLO2:資料片:毀滅之王

or

暗黑破坏神2:扩展包:毁灭之王

or

暗黑 2: 扩展包: 销毁的主

or

暗黑 2: 擴展包: 銷毀的主

Raide

I have previously given away a few beta codes for other games but D3 is the only one I will hog myself if I get one. :D Good luck all!

Valnen

I'm not entirely sure they will give "codes" out, they said they plan on just attaching these to battle.net accounts and telling people to log in. But I would like to be added as well anyway. Diablo is my top PC series. I LOVE Diablo. I've played many many hours of Diablo 1 and 2, and I absolutely cannot wait to play 3. I will even make trades with what I have (not much, I have an Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer Beta key I can trade right now).

Normally I don't beg for things. For Diablo, I can make an exception. I want this game more than most people can imagine :x.

NeoUltima

I am still playing Diablo 2 to this day (literally, it's minimized right now).

Addeth moi please.

edit: O wait. i'm already on the list at number 3. LMAO didnt notice it was that same list.

Top Bottom