• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta Thread of beggin for codes since 2010

demolitio

I might as well ask you to add me as well even if it's a long shot. I like what I see so far and enjoy the genre but never got the chance to play any game in the series yet.

Jira

I'd like to point out that there are no keys and Blizzard just flags your account. So unless you want to give away your battle.net account, this thread is pointless.[/debbiedowner]

Jira said:
I'd like to point out that there are no keys and Blizzard just flags your account. So unless you want to give away your battle.net account, this thread is pointless.[/debbiedowner]

Pretty sure they said they'd be releasing keys through things like Twitter promos.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Anyone try playing on a 2010 macbook air (11inch if possible), just saw it running on the newer version wonder if it would run on mine.

DeSo

Banned
Wait, how does this even work? Hope that hundreds of people who get a code from Blizzard give them up?

DeSo said:
Wait, how does this even work? Hope that hundreds of people who get a code from Blizzard give them up?
Yeah, what exactly do people think is going to happen? This isn't really much different than making a list of people who want to win the lottery.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
DeSo said:

People seem to be under the impression that Blizzard will hand out invites/keys to those in the beta. I'm unfamiliar with Blizzard-helmed betas - are they known to do this?

DieH@rd

Banned
JaseC said:
People seem to be under the impression that Blizzard will hand out invites/keys to those in the beta. I'm unfamiliar with Blizzard-helmed betas - are they known to do this?

Yes. They even announced it for D3.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
DieH@rd said:
Yes. They even announced it for D3.

I'm aware the closed beta has begun (i.e. it's moving beyond friends and family), but hadn't realised that Blizzard had announced the intention to offer beta testers invites/keys for themselves to give away. Granted, I haven't been keeping a close eye on the developments of said beta.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Remove me from the list, i had beta since F&F.

i will invite people if i have the chance.

Top Bottom