• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta Thread of beggin for codes since 2010

knoo

Can't say that I don't want on that list :)

Also: 暗黑破坏神2:扩展包:毁灭之王

(Does Google Translate count?)

add me please

暗黑破壞神Ⅱ:毀滅之王

this is the correct translation..

WarMacheen

knoo said:
Can't say that I don't want on that list :)

Also: 暗黑破坏神2:扩展包:毁灭之王

(Does Google Translate count?)

Little slow =P

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Guys I have to run to work now! If today there is not much work at the office I will update with the numbers and everything!

Nicko

Please please please add me!! DI&DII Hardcore since 2000!!

Free Intuitive Surgical Da Vinci robotic surgery if I can get an add!!!

Nicko

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'd love to get a code, since my evil co-worker got me super interested in Diablo 3 upon the realization that my new laptop can play a lot of games (I didn't get it for gaming, but damn, it can play stuff!).

Hope all you folks that want in, get in! It looks amazing!

Beggin' for codes since longer than you.

5WTc6.png

top of list plz

Chittagong

Gold Member
I can't believe I'm up at 34! (unless it's a KIRF Chittagong without the capital letter).

Could this be the first time I actually get into a desired beta? For the record, whatever happens I plan on buying the game, but getting to the beta would make me so very happy, I have built a Mac shrine for the game!

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Wow, I've got like 350 people in front of me at this point, but WHAT THE HELL...

Please add me to the Beta Invite List! Good luck everyone!!!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
29th isn't bad.
A few people will probably get in early, then 50,000 people will get in like 3 days after :[

Big Chungus

Themacabre said:
I don't think they will be mailing keys out. They will probably just activate the beta in your battle.net account.
Rage if this is true.

That means EBGames wont have beta codes to give out like they did with SC2 beta codes last year!

Top Bottom