• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Epic Mickey |OT|

WillyFive

1634864-1.png

1634881-title.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ballin. My copy should arrive Monday. Still not sure what to think about this one, and still concerned at how it will all come together, but as a treasure trove of everything Disney it should be grand.

Magnus

The brilliant stroke of pitting Mickey against Oswald alone is enough to interest me in this.

Does the game support widescreen? I wasn't sure if all Wii games do these days or not.

Forkball

I was one of those bans.

It will be interesting to see how this game performs. I don't expect it to explode out of the gate, but it could have legs.

Big One

Banned
Apparently the camera is abyssmal, and that seems to be the main complaint from pirates on /v/.

Still looking forward to it, though.

Sadist

Ah the announcement, good times. Good times.

Live in Holland as well, but my shop still has it slated for a release next week.

How have people got banned over Mickey?

I hope Spector knocked it out of the park. I always need more games I can play with my daughter around.

dvolovets

Hey guys, so I'm on the fence about this one. On one hand, I love the art style and the 2D sections look interesting. On the other, it seems like there's only one gameplay mechanic -- the paintbrush. Am I wrong in assuming that things eventually get a little repetitive?...

D-Pad

Great OP! I love the artwork at the bottom, with Mickey and Oswald.

This game, Donkey Kong, Vanquish, and two Professor Layton games. Then I'll be finished for the year. *pats his wallet*, I promise.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ntropy said:
tempted to get a Wii for this.

If you like platformers, just buy one. It cant disappoint.

I'm sure Warren Spector will back be back to the top of GAF's worship list once this finally releases.

Did I mention that he and I share the same birthday?

LiK

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
I'm sure Warren Spector will back be back to the top of GAF's worship list once this finally releases.

Did I mention that he and I share the same birthday?

we all know its you, Warren.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Epic. Now where the heck is my wii!?! *shakes fist at universe*

dacuk

Hope it does well at sales. This kind of 3rd party-well-done efforts is seriously needed on Wii this season

JohngPR

Awesome, I had just subscribed to that preview thread while I was going to wait for the OT.

:lol

I have this pre-ordered. Really curious what Warren Spector did with this genre and as someone pointed out, it's nice to have a game that I can play in front of my son.

eznark

Banned
Jaded Alyx said:
Far too many Wii games to buy right now.

FAR.

Day sometime in the near future.
serious. Where the hell did this come from. I hadn't bought more than one or two Wii games all year and now I feel like I'm buying a new one every week.

Magnus said:
The brilliant stroke of pitting Mickey against Oswald alone is enough to interest me in this.

Does the game support widescreen? I wasn't sure if all Wii games do these days or not.

Yes. Almost all Wii games are widescreen/480p.

Insaniac

I remember seeing a thread with a ton of banned people, why did that happen?

Also super excited about Epic Mickey

edit: read earlier posts

Top Bottom