• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Average randoms I match up with smh:

t9xqSDE.png

""" I really want Shin Megami Tensei to evolve into something like Fallout. The open world especially. Their story structures are almost identical anyway; SMT just has a lot less Brotherhood of Steel and a lot more Lucifer."""
WutFace.png

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Yeah let's take a game with one of the best combat systems in an RPG and mix it up with a game with one of the worst combat systems.

Fucking brilliant.

German football fans are the most embarrassing group of people I have to endure on a daily basis. "we would have beaten Portugal with ease" is basically the consensus here. Bunch of delusional, sore losers.

Madouu

https://streamable.com/sqj4

Did they watch any of Germany's games? They couldn't make plays. At all. They had excellent ball control the entire tournament, and maintained possession, but when they got into the box or within scoring distance nobody wanted to try anything. It was like watching a more skilled and even less committed version of the US team. Germany and USA are my teams, but just as I admit the US got crushed because they underwhelmed, Germany did not look like the best European team in the tournament.

They needed a true 9 for sure.

German football fans are the most embarrassing group of people I have to endure on a daily basis. "we would have beaten Portugal with ease" is basically the consensus here. Bunch of delusional, sore losers.

Did they watch any of Germany's games? They couldn't make plays. At all. They had excellent ball control the entire tournament, and maintained possession, but when they got into the box or within scoring distance nobody wanted to try anything. It was like watching a more skilled and even less committed version of the US team. Germany and USA are my teams, but just as I admit the US got crushed because they underwhelmed, Germany did not look like the best European team in the tournament.

I'm playing Etrian Odyssey IV for the first time. The game is hard, but man it goes to show JRPG can be good without 60 hours+ of shit story like Persona 4.

I'm playing Etrian Odyssey IV for the first time. The game is hard, but man it goes to show JRPG can be good without 60 hours+ of shit story like Persona 4.

this is an incredibly powerful post

don't get reckless with your blimp, those dragons can wreck your shit

I need PC ports of the first 3 at least so I can replay and grind while I spectate don'ta matches

Top Bottom