• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

You're a shit story
I have 9 hours clocked on EOIV and that's more gameplay and not annoying s.links everywhere in the 60 hours that it took me to beat that shit.

2 hours before you even fight once :ResidentSleeper:

and Persona 4 core story IS shit
this is an incredibly powerful post

don't get reckless with your blimp, those dragons can wreck your shit

I need PC ports of the first 3 at least so I can replay and grind while I spectate don'ta matches
I'm still on the first island, right now my biggest threats are those damn kangoroos, can't wait to kill them all.

IMP I REQUIRE TIPS ON GETTING SOME DOSH AND HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I SKILL RUNEMASTER AND MEDIC (i think I maxed patch up already)

G.ZZZ

I played only the first two, but both had some ridicoulously OP class skills (immunize in EO1, Revenge in EO2 iirc).

Loved the hell out of them. Mapping those floors is basically cocaine to me.

I liked the first a bit more if only because of the post-game content. The second had better classes and skills and the samurai was OP iirc. The reset level for +1 max level was the grindiest shit imaginable, and i got an hero to 82 with the spawning frog abuse, fuck me.

Russ T

Banned
mapping is so fuckign good, it's amazing other games don't steal the idea wholesale

i mean sure you can just go back and play old-ass games and pull out some graph paper, but you know

G.ZZZ

mapping is so fuckign good, it's amazing other games don't steal the idea wholesale

i mean sure you can just go back and play old-ass games and pull out some graph paper, but you know

Why is there a christian fundamentalist in this topic?

Red UFO

At the bus stop - At the bus stop - Everyday at the bus stop
Yeah...I'll never stop - I'll never stop - baby I'll never stop

Come on baby, "Dancin' star"
"I saw you what I thought was just you love you"
Madobe ni KIRAKIRA hoshi
Building fantasy in my heart

Hey baby, Love is there you know itsumo
Me ga au tabi kono mune ga itai
Kare koso ga SUUPAA SUTAA
My feeling setsunakute

Everyday at the bus stop
Yeah beating of my heart never stops
(I'm a dreamer...)
Hoshi ni negai wo koi koso ima subete

You're my only twinkling star
At night I've been dreamin' about you, baby!
Koi to nazuketa yozora ni taema nai ai wo

Stand by my side and be with me datte
Doushiyou! His face is every where!! Oh my god!
Doushite konna ni
My feeling tomaranai!

* Everyday I dream of you
I cannot wait to see my guy again
(You're my lover...)
We almost kiss in my sleep
Baby, come back to my dream again!

At the bus stop - At the bus stop - Everyday at the bus stop
(La-La-La...)
Yeah...I'll never stop - I'll never stop - baby I'll never stop
(Loving you)

I'm coming to the way to you
"I saw you what I thought was just you love you"
Kyou koso koe kaketai
"What are you gonna do this weekend?"

Furimuite kinou yori mo
Ki ga tsuite ashita wa motto
Kyou mo daisuki yappari
My feeling ai shiteru

Everyday at the bus stop
Yeah beating of my heart never stops
(I'm a dreamer...)
"If you choose me, then you will understand
how fast my heart pops"

* repeat

Twookie

i kinda want to put all my arcane votes on mirana because of that reddit post

also the best jrpg of all time is FFVII and that's soon to be trumped by the best game of all time

FINAL FANTASY XV

get the fuck outta here big lad

u take ur non-stop talking, one note characters (STEAK STEAK STEAK), shitty waifus (all non-dateable links were better), shitty ASS dungeons and ill take non-bothersome talking, mapping, gud dungeons, good gameplay and FOE FOE FOE FOE

inkls

u take ur non-stop talking, one note characters (STEAK STEAK STEAK), shitty waifus (all non-dateable links were better), shitty ASS dungeons and ill take non-bothersome talking, mapping, gud dungeons, good gameplay and FOE FOE FOE FOE

but at least the waifus in his game wont land him in jail if he dates them

Red UFO

giphy.gif

FFVII is merely the first JRPG a lot of people played. I remember my first JRPG overly fondly as well. Can't blame people. It was obviously really good though.

IMP I REQUIRE TIPS ON GETTING SOME DOSH AND HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I SKILL RUNEMASTER AND MEDIC (i think I maxed patch up already)

I lost my 3DS along with all my saves (obviously) in China in February. Really shit story. My team was basically perfectly min/maxed (from what I gathered on GameFAQs and Reddit) so it's kind of a shame. Glad I 100%ed it in time lol. Lost the 3DS when I was in Devil Survivor 2's endgame though so fuck me.

Sadly, I don't remember the specifics of my builds.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
god damn motherfuckers with their fuckin pokemon GO blocking halls/stairs and bumbling around like fuckn DUMBASSES even trying to catch pokemon while dRIVING

this game is cancer i swer

god damn motherfuckers with their fuckin pokemon GO blocking halls/stairs and bumbling around like fuckn DUMBASSES even trying to catch pokemon while dRIVING

this game is cancer i swer

m8 when the add rayquaza u will have people flying around trying to catch it

kyogre deep under the sea and people going in submarines

groudon will appear when yellowstone explodes.

all of them are underage

all your waifus are underage? Dude...DUDE...

the only waifu i have is called Nu Gundam

we are steady as fug

when the fuck sand kong is going to get an epicenter boost

2 secs channeling, meaning it can get cancelled by user error or weird shit like zeus aoe passive and tends to be avoided and if you are not shift queuing you are missing dmg

it isn't actually really damaging and worse in str era fuck this

inkls

the only waifu i have is called Nu Gundam

we are steady as fug

when the fuck sand kong is going to get an epicenter boost

2 secs channeling, meaning it can get cancelled by user error or weird shit like zeus aoe passive and tends to be avoided and if you are not shift queuing you are missing dmg

it isn't actually really damaging and worse in str era fuck this

zeus aoe passive doesn't trigger blink anymore

Twookie

apparently slark(blade and wraith king(bracer) are getting immortals

also bounty hunter(backpiece) but we knew that already

slark most definitely need another weapon i think, he doesn't have enough

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
No nahaz shit face in ti6. Reddit salty about it lmao

A Pitlord tease

What a great day

reddit thinks valve should hire every grandfathered dolt and their entire family for TI, 8 english hosts, 150 casters, 200 panalysts, 100 interviewers; everyone that has ever done anything remotely related to dota production needs to be hired for TI

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I don't get all the Nahaz hate

it doesn't even have to do with hate

You got 1-2 host jobs, a handful of panelist positions, and some casters for the english on stage presence--is nahaz a top 3 caster/host/panelist? I don't think so at all. Sure, they could have hired him as a behind the scenes stat man, but there are also 5-6 other guys that do that in the scene and they probably opted for one of those other guys.

Hate nahaz, love nahaz, indifferent towards nahaz you gotta ask--Is he really one of the best dota hosts/analysts to deserve one of those coveted TI spots? I really don't think so (I guess some might disagree).

Reddit gets outraged every single time a known personality tweets about how they weren't hired as if Valve is running a catering company or something and owes every single dota personality a job. They only need so many people to be front and center at TI; it's just a reality that some people are going to be left out and not make the cut.

BHK3

Banned
reddit thinks valve should hire every grandfathered dolt and their entire family for TI, 8 english hosts, 150 casters, 200 panalysts, 100 interviewers; everyone that has ever done anything remotely related to dota production needs to be hired for TI

Cause we're a small community, everyones on a first name basis, it's one giant family. Why are you trying to tear the family apart Biblethump

Top Bottom