• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

anbokr I saw ur troll rampage last night in that heartbreaker game btw it was v impressive I lowkey stanned a bit but I was drinking so I thought most things were impressive.

troll 10-12-14-16% bash chance buff when???

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
anbokr I saw ur troll rampage last night in that heartbreaker game btw it was v impressive I lowkey stanned a bit but I was drinking so I thought most things were impressive.

i cant win wit troll anymore

all i do is lose 70+ min games dat we shud win by a hairline
1x

the final troll buff i wanna see is a very minor improvement to battle trance, either 60/140/200 attack speed (up from 60/120/180) or 5/6/7s duration (up from 5s) - yeah it's a powerful skill but it's really quite sad when you think about how it used to be 15s duration on troll warlord at one point. either give it just a lil' more punch for those 5s or give it some semblance of a scaling duration. regardless, hero is very playable right now; most most fun i've had in dota in awhile

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think Ultra Star is the most fulfilling experience but Super Star has the nostalgia factor going for it.

Hylian7

Super Star Ultra, Planet Robobot, Triple Deluxe, and Return to Dreamland are my favorites. There are no bad Kirby games though.

Haly

This is literally the future of anime, today. Your dank TI6 memes will owe their genesis to this perfect, shining moment.

Haly

KCC is a good game but it's not a kirby game.

You could replace Kirby in KCC with a Jigglypuff and it'd be just as good.

Hylian7

So is everyone enjoying Pokémon Go?

It's fun for what it is. I expected it to hate it much more than I did. It's shallow, but the idea of walking around (aka getting exercise) and catching Pokemon is fun. Different Pokemon being in different areas based on the map is really cool. It's always interesting to see how many people show up to a PokeStop when Lure is on it, or a Gym. There's a PokeStop at the fountain in the middle of my apartment complex, and someone put Lure on it earlier and I went up there and saw like 15 people there.

It's shallow, and I expected this to be much shallower than the mainline (after all it's not intended to replace the mainline, and doesn't even come close to doing so). My only concern is that this thing will become a distant memory like Miitomo, due to lack of content and things to do. Catching Pokemon is great, but there are only 151 in the game, and unless they start adding the other gens it might stay that way. It's also surprising there is no function to battle other players or even wild Pokemon. Even if both were some silly minigame, that would preferable over nothing.

The basic functionality of searching for Pokemon in the real world works, and is fun though. At the very least this will hold a large amount of attention for a few weeks.

KCC is a good game but it's not a kirby game.

You could replace Kirby in KCC with a Jigglypuff and it'd be just as good.

I sort of agree, but Canvas Curse has copy abilities in a Kirby fashion.

Now if you want to make that argument for Rainbow Curse, you would be correct.

Ultrabum

I just played a game where my disruptor maxed the nuke, then the ring wall, and got his second point in glimpse at lvl 12. Wtf. Early morning doto /= doto

Top Bottom