• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

I still think the best 1 role clinkz build picks up treads/aquila/HoD/medallion early on and then goes skadi. Deso is fine but I think the strength is really in your ability to pick it up before anyone else can deal with either the push or the single target dps. If you've got a mage in mid causing havok for you, then I don't think it's all that great barring a push strat.

DrPizza

Banned
As long as your Orchid timing is decent, it gives you far more power to devastate most supports. It's also useful for Clinkz's very real mana issues. Dark Pact is fine for keeping your HP up, but you need more than a sage's mask (in the somewhat popular medallion build) to comfortably stay out on the map.

Define "cheap"

Because $144 a night for the hotel right next to Key Arena seems like a killer deal.

It also depends on how far you want to walk each day. The Light Rail just added two more stations, so there are more hotel and AirBnB options available now if you want to walk from the downtown station each day (or use the monorail).

I did AirBNB with a couple of friends last year, would highly recommend it. Paid $1800 for a nice apartment in Capital Hill for 7 nights, which, when divided by 3 friends was like $85 per night. Had nice restaurants nearby and a supermarket. Getting to KeyArena itself was quick and easy with Uber, paid about $6 on average, which, again, splitting 3 ways was really affordable.

Chris R

I did AirBNB with a couple of friends last year, would highly recommend it. Paid $1800 for a nice apartment in Capital Hill for 7 nights, which, when divided by 3 friends was like $85 per night. Had nice restaurants nearby and a supermarket. Getting to KeyArena itself was quick and easy with Uber, paid about $6 on average, which, again, splitting 3 ways was really affordable.

I'm staying at an AirBnB this May for some baseball games. If I like it, it's still available for TI dates.

Just need to man up and ask for vacation tomorrow at work so I can know if it's approved or denied.

Russ T

Banned
Ce7H86MUUAA2bW5.jpg

is this better or worse than anime?

ThisOne

Anyone remember the name of that weird streamer on Twitch that played Dota, LoL and Hearthstone? H wasn't very good, but was just a weird kinda entertaining guy. Had glasses. American.

Sorry vague description but I haven't been able to track his channel down.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why do I keep seeing so many NP cliff junglers these days? It's objectively fucking bad. I don't get it.

But you can cliff jungle ancients now... Literal game changer.

Top Bottom