• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Trespasser |OT| Loyal bands and murderous hands

Yopis

It's pretty fantastic I agree, but I do wish Inquisition wasn't as sanitized as almost a disney movie. Probably could have gotten away with a T if it weren't for titties and Dorian ass.

edit: there's violence and gore in Weekes' Dragon Age stories and codexs just like previous games, but it's only Inquisition where the hero doesn't experience it in game.

Yeah notice this also. Characters usually covered from head to toe also. Takes away any adult feel to the game. More like a cartoon.

Ushay

again it seems like
if you saved the chargers and had high approval from him
it didn't matter.

I'm glad that high approval for companions wasn't tied to their sidequests. Because Dorian's personal quest glitched out in my game and never appeared and I was afraid Dorian wouldn't like me. But throughout that whole game and this one he kept calling me his best and possibly only bro.

Dorian. You are my bro forever and always. Don't you ever forget that :'D

Wait what, there were side quests for each companion? Fuck that.. I just completed the epilogue haha!

Anyone care to highlight what I missed? (with spoiler tags of course)

Kenai

I liked this DLC quite a bit. I found it pretty hilarious that my Inquisitor's Bull'mance started out with
the two talking about going to the market to buy *more" sex toys Apparently my dwarf likes cuffs and Bull prefers rope.. What an adorable couple, even if their romance was pretty open ended. It fit their personalities I guess so it was fine
I'll play through my Cassandra edition later. I seriously love those two, some of my favorite supporting characters of the gen, even if I have a love/hate relationship with a fair amount of the game itself.

Very nice ending to the story/build up for DA 4. It was definitely several steps in the right direction from DA2, but it still could use a lot of work. Hope they continue to improve the formula.

Ushay

Yeah notice this also. Characters usually covered from head to toe also. Takes away any adult feel to the game. More like a cartoon.

I think this is one area Witcher handily beats Dragon Age simply because it doesn't hold back.

Hedge

Huh, I didn't know another DLC would hit DAI so soon. Will look into it - especially if they give me more chances to be with Iron Bull.

Dressing practically is cartoonish? (Well, Dorian isn't practical, bless him. I still have no idea what he's wearing. Leather straps everywhere.) For example, The Witcher's art direction on both major characters and NPCs is absolutely incredible (the detail is insane), but it isn't without its own issues. I think there must be an shortage in-universe where women aged from their late teens until their mid thirties are unable to buy enough buttons or thread, and thus many are left with plunging necklines. Plunging necklines and high-heeled boots. Thank you, W3, for highlight the tragedy of button shortages and how they affect women everywhere.

I was pleasantly surprised with DAI's character design, especially with the fact that all the female characters' clothes were in-character. For example, Vivienne, Morrigan, Isabella are fab and free, whereas Cass, Aveline, and Josie dress for their jobs. I'm still baffled by Triss' W3 outfit, as it directly goes against one of her character plot points. Her W2 outfit was great and still made sense, considering her backstory.

Melchiah

Just finished the DLC last night. Took me four evenings, and +15 hours.

Got nearly thee same results as described here...
Now THAT was one hell of a DLC! It was wonderful to catch up with all the companions again and getting DA4 all set up.

The ending I got and the character endings were:

I chose to
vow to change Solas and I disbanded the Inquisition

Cassandra reformed the seekers
Varric restored Kirkwall to its glory and is now their leader
Blackwall travels the world basically being a therapist
Iron Bull and the chargers travel around being Heroes and restoring peace
Sera is leading the Red Jenny and is basically making her own mini inquisition. She also is in a relationship with Dagna.
Cole fell in love with the bard in the tavern and lived happily ever after.
Dorian is leading a rebel group in Teventer and will more than likely be important in the next game.
Vivienne is still salty and is leading her own Circle against the College of Magi.
Leliana is still Divine and is making good change
Josephine returned home to help her family.

As for Cullen and my Quizzie they got married, adopted a dog, and retired to live a simple farm life together.
hooked up with Josephine, and the Montilyet residence became her second home. Cole remained spirit and wandered around helping people, Varric lead Kirkwall with Hawke, and Cullen went to live a farm life with his dog, helping other Lyrium addicted Templars. I chose to disband the Inquisition, but was delighted by the post-credits scene showing the core group still working together.

Enjoyed the DLC more than the two previous ones, but I disliked the
constant focus discharging
during the last mission,
as it unnecessarily stood in the way of wandering around and taking screenshots.
I also disliked how fast the text in the epilogue went by. I had hard time to read all of it, and I'm not a slow reader.

Looking forward to DA4, but I'll be disappointed if
I won't be playing with the same character, continuing from the post-credts scene

EDIT: I was also a bit disappointed by the hinted
marriage between my Inquisitor and Josephine not happening.

It was the same in Mass Effect, but at least that goes in line with sci-fi series like Babylon 5 and Star Trek. It always amuses me how conservatively people dress in the future.

Yeul

Dressing practically is cartoonish? (Well, Dorian isn't practical, bless him. I still have no idea what he's wearing. Leather straps everywhere.) For example, The Witcher's art direction on both major characters and NPCs is absolutely incredible (the detail is insane), but it isn't without its own issues. I think there must be an shortage in-universe where women aged from their late teens until their mid thirties are unable to buy enough buttons or thread, and thus many are left with plunging necklines. Plunging necklines and high-heeled boots. Thank you, W3, for highlight the tragedy of button shortages and how they affect women everywhere.

I was pleasantly surprised with DAI's character design, especially with the fact that all the female characters' clothes were in-character. For example, Vivienne, Morrigan, Isabella are fab and free, whereas Cass, Aveline, and Josie dress for their jobs. I'm still baffled by Triss' W3 outfit, as it directly goes against one of her character plot points. Her W2 outfit was great and still made sense, considering her backstory.

I agree. I really liked how well the women were dressed in DAI. There's even a good banter between Cassandra and the Iron Bull where he praises her for wearing proper armor and how people who wear boob armor would take "one hit to the chest and have a crushed sternum". I like the character clothing designs because it fits how the character themselves are. Like you said, there's Isabela and Morrigan as well as other men/women and it's perfectly suitable for their characters so I'm 100% for that. Now, I wish the player character could get some of the great armor/clothing that was seen on NPCs. I want a cape. Capes for DA4.

I played TW3 as well and when it comes to clothing designs they are amazingly detailed and well done and it fits that world. Was Ciri's little peak into her bra necessary? No, it wasn't necessary but I wasn't angry about it or anything. Then you can have the likes of Quiet on the side of the spectrum of ridiculousness. I understand "why" she's like that based on lore, but that also wasn't necessary to that degree. If anything, it'd be jarring for the DA team to all of a sudden decide that everyone is going to be free-wheeling and start running around in plunging neck lines for the hell of it regardless of character. I don't see how practicality makes a game less adult. The notion that not catering to sex appeal in clothing makes something less adult seems silly to me. I think if it suits the character then it's great, by all means! But it also shows respect for the audience of your game if you don't solely rely on "sex sells". I think it's good to be mindful of the implications of your designs and the world you are trying to create.

Zolo

There's even a good banter between Cassandra and the Iron Bull where he praises her for wearing proper armor and how people who wear boob armor would take "one hit to the chest and have a crushed sternum".

Which can come off pretty funny if you have them wearing Avvar or Qunari armor. XD

Where the hell is the dragon in this?
I've beaten it, and there's some weird trial trophies and one for killing the hivernal high dragon?
Edit : I think I already did most of this?! Late additions trophies for main game?

Yeul

Where the hell is the dragon in this?
I've beaten it, and there's some weird trial trophies and one for killing the hivernal high dragon?
Edit : I think I already did most of this?! Late additions trophies for main game?

Yup they are for new playthroughs. They added it in Patch 10 so that when you restart the game and set your difficulty there's an option there that says "Custom" where you can turn on and off the trials that correspond to the new trophies. That one was one of the three dragons in Emprise du Lion by those Colosseum-like structures.

Yup they are for new playthroughs. They added it in Patch 10 so that when you restart the game and set your difficulty there's an option there that says "Custom" where you can turn on and off the trials that correspond to the new trophies. That one was one of the three dragons in Emprise du Lion by those Colosseum-like structures.
Thank you! It sucks that I've done it and didn't get trophies, but oh well. Now the wait for DA4!

Herne

I can't believe I hadn't heard about it until today, but I'm playing through it now. Something odd I've noticed - my armour is missing? I appear to have everything but the customised armour I had on throughout the end of the game. Has this happened to anyone else?

SeanTSC

Cassandra reading lines and doing character voices from Varrick's books during the credits =

dead2.gif

diaspora

Just finished the DLC last night. Took me four evenings, and +15 hours.

Got nearly thee same results as described here...

...with the only differences being, that my Inquisitor
hooked up with Josephine, and the Montilyet residence became her second home. Cole remained spirit and wandered around helping people, Varric lead Kirkwall with Hawke, and Cullen went to live a farm life with his dog, helping other Lyrium addicted Templars. I chose to disband the Inquisition, but was delighted by the post-credits scene showing the core group still working together.

Enjoyed the DLC more than the two previous ones, but I disliked the
constant focus discharging
during the last mission,
as it unnecessarily stood in the way of wandering around and taking screenshots.
I also disliked how fast the text in the epilogue went by. I had hard time to read all of it, and I'm not a slow reader.

Looking forward to DA4, but I'll be disappointed if
I won't be playing with the same character, continuing from the post-credts scene

EDIT: I was also a bit disappointed by the hinted
marriage between my Inquisitor and Josephine not happening.

It was the same in Mass Effect, but at least that goes in line with sci-fi series like Babylon 5 and Star Trek. It always amuses me how conservatively people dress in the future.
Prepare to be disappointed.
The Inquisitor them self states why they can't be the main character in the future.

Herne

Just finished it. Was puzzled by the credits when it mentioned Sera
visiting "Widdle", but reading other people's posts here revealed to me that it is Dagna
. Wtf? When the hell did that happen? Not in my game, it didn't. Not a single hint.

My Inquisitor was in a relationship with Solas, as I knew after first beating the game last year that it would be interesting. So now she's becoming this hugely tragic figure, living what little remains of her life alone, disabled and probably falling into depression over how she couldn't change Solas' mind as well as their ruined relationship, while he looks on from afar.

Man alive, the feels...

Yeul

Just finished it. Was puzzled by the credits when it mentioned Sera
visiting "Widdle", but reading other people's posts here revealed to me that it is Dagna
. Wtf? When the hell did that happen? Not in my game, it didn't. Not a single hint.

My Inquisitor was in a relationship with Solas, as I knew after first beating the game last year that it would be interesting. So now she's becoming this hugely tragic figure, living what little remains of her life alone, disabled and probably falling into depression over how she couldn't change Solas' mind as well as their ruined relationship, while he looks on from afar.

Man alive, the feels...

If you go to Sera's room in Skyhold
where her journal is sitting on top of that barrel there are some quotes in there that talk about their relationship. It's super easy to miss.

Also same,
my Inquisitor was in a relationship with Solas and I'm actually really looking forward to the future. The stinger kind of implies they will be involved in some shape or form in DA4. I chose to try to redeem him and on the plus side in terms of the relationship, Solas's writer (Weekes - who is also now the lead) wants there to be some closure on their relationship - good or bad, we don't know (even though not everything is up to him, obviously). The fact is that he wants it, but in the meantime it's super sad to watch it unfold and it really adds to his character. Also even though disabilities are super hard things to live with, I love the direction they took. Trespasser made me love my Inquisitor a lot more.

diaspora

I haven't played DA:I for about a year, would it be worth buying the DLCs? Are they all worth playing?

Personally I enjoyed all of them. Hakkon is story driven and open, Descent is combat driven and focused, Trespasser is story driven and focused.

If you're like me where once you beat the game you care little for side content that doesn't act as post-game then I'd ignore the first two and play the other.

It's a similar problem as the Witcher 3 DLC that's coming out soon. I think I'm gonna leave them until both have come out which at that point I might feel like playing Witcher 3 again.

diaspora

The greatest irony is that Corypheus
ended up saving the world by surviving the explosion and going loony tunes on us. If he died, Solas would have been able to destroy the world that much faster.

edit:
The blight in its own perverse way saved the world.

MattyG

Banned
Personally I enjoyed all of them. Hakkon is story driven and open, Descent is combat driven and focused, Trespasser is story driven and focused.

If you're like me where once you beat the game you care little for side content that doesn't act as post-game then I'd ignore the first two and play the other.

It's a similar problem as the Witcher 3 DLC that's coming out soon. I think I'm gonna leave them until both have come out which at that point I might feel like playing Witcher 3 again.
I don't mind side content, as long as it isn't just collectathon stuff. Really the only thing keeping me away from all of them right now is that I feel like I won't be able to remember what happened in the core game, since it's been so long.

I don't mind side content, as long as it isn't just collectathon stuff. Really the only thing keeping me away from all of them right now is that I feel like I won't be able to remember what happened in the core game, since it's been so long.

The first two expansions are side content as in they don't affect the main story. The last one is an epilogue and honestly it doesn't expect you to remember much outside of the basics of issues the citizens were having with the inquisition near the end. Aka "does the inquisition have too much power and are they necessary after their mission is done?"

The rest of the third expansion (this one) deals with an entirely new plot point that closes out a thread that was left open at the end of the main title.

MattyG

Banned
The first two expansions are side content as in they don't affect the main story. The last one is an epilogue and honestly it doesn't expect you to remember much outside of the basics of issues the citizens were having with the inquisition near the end. Aka "does the inquisition have too much power and are they necessary after their mission is done?"

The rest of the third expansion (this one) deals with an entirely new plot point that closes out a thread that was left open at the end of the main title.
Hmmm, maybe I'll look into just Trespasser then. Is there any story in the other two, even if they aren't connected to the main plot? And if there is, is it good?

diaspora

Hmmm, maybe I'll look into just Trespasser then. Is there any story in the other two, even if they aren't connected to the main plot? And if there is, is it good?

The story of Hakkon is better fleshed out than Descent, the latter though focuses more on the nature of the Dwarves and what Lyrium is, if that's your bag.

MattyG

Banned
The story of Hakkon is better fleshed out than Descent, the latter though focuses more on the nature of the Dwarves and what Lyrium is, if that's your bag.
Interesting. Thanks. I'll definitely check out Hakkon and Trespasser at least. I'll have to watch some stuff about Descent before I decide on that one. Dwarves are usually my least favorite part of fantasy games, but I'd be down for more stuff involving lyrium.

diaspora

Interesting. Thanks. I'll definitely check out Hakkon and Trespasser at least. I'll have to watch some stuff about Descent before I decide on that one. Dwarves are usually my least favorite part of fantasy games, but I'd be down for more stuff involving lyrium.

Hakkon is on sale now, though you could always wait on The Descent until the next winter sale.

personally everytime we have to deal with the deep roads in Dragon Age title I want to turn off the game but I force myself through. It has left a bad taste in my mouth ever since how long the mission in DAO was, and it's just uninteresting to have to go to underground caverns filled with locusts/darkspawn and variations of that.

The story of lyrium doesn't interest me that much. I wish dwarven stories went more towards the dwarven mafia than the deep roads and lyrium.

Herne

If you go to Sera's room in Skyhold
where her journal is sitting on top of that barrel there are some quotes in there that talk about their relationship. It's super easy to miss.

Ah, I remember that. I looked at it once or twice, didn't see any new information, and so ignored it from that point on.

Also same,
my Inquisitor was in a relationship with Solas and I'm actually really looking forward to the future. The stinger kind of implies they will be involved in some shape or form in DA4. I chose to try to redeem him and on the plus side in terms of the relationship, Solas's writer (Weekes - who is also now the lead) wants there to be some closure on their relationship - good or bad, we don't know (even though not everything is up to him, obviously). The fact is that he wants it, but in the meantime it's super sad to watch it unfold and it really adds to his character. Also even though disabilities are super hard things to live with, I love the direction they took. Trespasser made me love my Inquisitor a lot more.

I feel the same, though I'm not sure that there's much of a future for the Inquisitor to look forward to. Whether things will end well between her and Solas or not, she's still not got much time left. That in itself is fine as far as story goes - she's done her part and her story is pretty much over. I just find it so very sad that she lost her arm - warriors can always learn to compensate somewhat to use their other one, and probably the same for mages, but mine was a Rogue and used a bow, so she is completely out of action. I agree she'll probably be there in the end of DA4, or involved in some way, but I just can't see much of a positive future for her in any way... no matter how long of it she has left.

Props to Bioware for all of this... I don't think anyone could have seen any of this coming prior to the strong hints shown in the little piece after the ending sequence in the main game. And talk about pulling on the heart strings...!

Cassandra was already one of my favorite characters in the series but that just put her above everyone for me. Amazing lol.

what she didn't have in 'ridiculously way too good looking' (like previous DA love interests) she had in personality. I still like Morrigan the best, but Cass might be my second favorite LI.

Yeul

Ah, I remember that. I looked at it once or twice, didn't see any new information, and so ignored it from that point on.

I feel the same, though I'm not sure that there's much of a future for the Inquisitor to look forward to. Whether things will end well between her and Solas or not, she's still not got much time left. That in itself is fine as far as story goes - she's done her part and her story is pretty much over. I just find it so very sad that she lost her arm - warriors can always learn to compensate somewhat to use their other one, and probably the same for mages, but mine was a Rogue and used a bow, so she is completely out of action. I agree she'll probably be there in the end of DA4, or involved in some way, but I just can't see much of a positive future for her in any way... no matter how long of it she has left.

Props to Bioware for all of this... I don't think anyone could have seen any of this coming prior to the strong hints shown in the little piece after the ending sequence in the main game. And talk about pulling on the heart strings...!

You're right in that I think the Inquisitor's adventuring on the front lines is for the most part over - she says so herself in one of the options during the exalted council apparently (I chose the angry "we'll solve this ourselves" option so I just heard that secondhand...oh..punny secondhand lol). The plus side was that by taking her hand, Solas effectively stops the mark from killing her so now all that remains is the potential of stopping him. I doubt he would want her to be collateral damage and the full implications of taking down the veil are still unclear. In a friend/romance situation Solas says that he will attempt to complete his task even if that means the current world must die. What I find interesting is that in a non-friend situation he says "might" and is less than sure. I just find it interesting what the full implications of his actions are. I find it hard to believe that it's as simple as people dropping like flies.

With regards to the arm though, there's always Dagna who can engineer prosthetics! (There was also the cool crossbow arm prosthetic in one of the ending slides). I believe there was a PAX Prime panel in which someone asked if having one arm would make it difficult to implement the Inquisitor in a future title. The answer was no because initially Iron Bull was supposed to have one arm (as shown by some of his concept art) so they were obviously thinking about how to make that work. I don't know how happy or sad her ending will be (if any), especially while in a romance with Solas, but I don't regret going this route because I feel much more of a stake in the events.

lazypants

I'm away and won't be able to play this for a while =( I'm so mad! Anyway, what is the consensus on this dlc? does it add a lot to the story? does it do a good job of taking into account choices made during the main game?

Herne

You're right in that I think the Inquisitor's adventuring on the front lines is for the most part over - she says so herself in one of the options during the exalted council apparently (I chose the angry "we'll solve this ourselves" option so I just heard that secondhand...oh..punny secondhand lol). The plus side was that by taking her hand, Solas effectively stops the mark from killing her so now all that remains is the potential of stopping him. I doubt he would want her to be collateral damage and the full implications of taking down the veil are still unclear. In a friend/romance situation Solas says that he will attempt to complete his task even if that means the current world must die. What I find interesting is that in a non-friend situation he says "might" and is less than sure. I just find it interesting what the full implications of his actions are. I find it hard to believe that it's as simple as people dropping like flies.

With regards to the arm though, there's always Dagna who can engineer prosthetics! (There was also the cool crossbow arm prosthetic in one of the ending slides). I believe there was a PAX Prime panel in which someone asked if having one arm would make it difficult to implement the Inquisitor in a future title. The answer was no because initially Iron Bull was supposed to have one arm (as shown by some of his concept art) so they were obviously thinking about how to make that work. I don't know how happy or sad her ending will be (if any), especially while in a romance with Solas, but I don't regret going this route because I feel much more of a stake in the events.

Hmm, do we know for sure that by taking the mark, he has stopped the threat to her life? The game was hardly clear with explanations on that point, or at least it wasn't during my time with it. That's interesting about Dagna and prosthetics - I hadn't thought of that! I kept the Inquisition going, and didn't respond angrily to the Exalted Countil - though she did make things clear to them, that's for sure - so I did get the line "my adventuring days are done" directly. I just thought it was very depressing that she is pretty much defenseless now, even as I knew we wouldn't play her in the future - it makes sense that we'll play as someone else, even if the Inquisitor somehow came away with the arm intact.

If by taking the arm the threat to her life is gone, then I'm much more optimistic about her place in the future, and her future in general. And I agree - this route has definitely added a very important element to the future of the story, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. It'll be a long time before we see any inkling of DA4, but at least now I don't find her story nearly as depressing!

Yeul

Hmm, do we know for sure that by taking the mark, he has stopped the threat to her life? The game was hardly clear with explanations on that point, or at least it wasn't during my time with it. That's interesting about Dagna and prosthetics - I hadn't thought of that! I kept the Inquisition going, and didn't respond angrily to the Exalted Countil - though she did make things clear to them, that's for sure - so I did get the line "my adventuring days are done" directly. I just thought it was very depressing that she is pretty much defenseless now, even as I knew we wouldn't play her in the future - it makes sense that we'll play as someone else, even if the Inquisitor somehow came away with the arm intact.

If by taking the arm the threat to her life is gone, then I'm much more optimistic about her place in the future, and her future in general. And I agree - this route has definitely added a very important element to the future of the story, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. It'll be a long time before we see any inkling of DA4, but at least now I don't find her story nearly as depressing!

I decided to disband because Solas was talking about his spies and the Qunari spies that were infiltrating the Inquisition because it got so big. I kind of liked the idea that by disbanding, you become sort of an underground thing and maybe the DA4 protag plays a spy since they spoke of spies a lot in this DLC. What was cool was that the angry option that the Inquisitor gave was the same speech Cass gave at the beginning of the game to Chancelor Roderick back in Haven when forming the Inquisition. "Vow to close the breach, find those responsible, with out without anyone's approval." I thought it was a neat full-circle moment which is aided by the fact that Cass smiles in that scene.

But yup! By taking her arm/the anchor (which only he could have had without it killing him because it came from his orb) they no longer will die because of that. I can understand the confusion though, because he said "I can save you, at least for now" meaning that she won't die of the anchor but might die as an aftermath of his plan if she doesn't stop him/redeem him.

MattyG

Banned
So I'm about to start Jaws of Hakkon and then Trespasser. I have a save from before the ending of the game when
I still had Solas
and one after. Should I play from the one after or roll back to before?

So I'm about to start Jaws of Hakkon and then Trespasser. I have a save from before the ending of the game when
I still had Solas
Is Solas really integral to your party makeup? If not then just use the save after you beat the game. Play Trespasser last though since you can't go back to anything else after you start it.

jonjonaug

I still had Solas

Do Jaws of Hakkon before beating Cory again if you need Solas in your party. Trespasser can only be started on a post-game save since it takes place two years after the end of the main game.

MattyG

Banned
Is Solas really integral to your party makeup? If not then just use the save after you beat the game. Play Trespasser last though since you can't go back to anything else after you start it.

Do Jaws of Hakkon before beating Cory again if you need Solas in your party. Trespasser can only be started on a post-game save since it takes place two years after the end of the main game.
Okay, thanks!

I forgot how hard combat is in this (or just how bad/underlevelled I am).

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
I've always found Dorian to be a fairly decent replacement for Solas. It probably helps that I wind up massively overleveled in the late game, though.

I'm sure Vivienne is solid, too, but I never use her. >_>

Squire

Banned
I've always found Dorian to be a fairly decent replacement for Solas. It probably helps that I wind up massively overleveled in the late game, though.

I'm sure Vivienne is solid, too, but I never use her. >_>

She is. Especially pre-patch, non-nerfed KE. She was my MVP.

MCD

There should be a "Fuck this thing" option in all dialogues.

The enemies here are HP tanks. Good thing my Reaver's bloody fangs are overpowered.

Not sure if this was asked before, but I finished the maingame, but none of the three dlcs. I want to play them all now. If I remeber correctly you need a savegame just before the final boss for the first two dlcs and one savegame after for the last. So to complete them all, I just boot up my last savegame before the final boss, do the first two dlcs, battle the final boss again and then I go to the last dlc? Or is there a better way?

jonjonaug

Not sure if this was asked before, but I finished the maingame, but none of the three dlcs. I want to play them all now. If I remeber correctly you need a savegame just before the final boss for the first two dlcs and one savegame after for the last. So to complete them all, I just boot up my last savegame before the final boss, do the first two dlcs, battle the final boss again and then I go to the last dlc? Or is there a better way?

You can play all of the DLCs after the final boss, you just won't have access to anyone who may be unavailable after the final boss in your party. Hakon even has a few lines changed around depending on the story state.

Top Bottom