• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 releasing Q1 2016

Lordzap

Neo Member
Looks like this E3 is going to be jam-packed for EA:

Star Wars Battlefront gameplay
Mirror's Edge gameplay
Need for Speed reveal/gameplay
Mass Effect reveal
PVZ: Garden Warfare 2 reveal
EA sports stuff

What else?

Possibly a tease for another Star Wars game that's in development?

Ghost on NFS?

Yep, a Ghost employee posted this in the E3 speculation thread

tumblr_m7xtgqguPp1ryfrfko1_500.gif

That was made right after saladine1 made a post about Underground 3. There's also this image

9W4H6qS.png

dex3108

Looks like this E3 is going to be jam-packed for EA:

Star Wars Battlefront gameplay
Mirror's Edge gameplay
Need for Speed reveal/gameplay
Mass Effect reveal
PVZ: Garden Warfare 2 reveal
EA sports stuff

What else?

Criterion is working on crazy new adrenaline game.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Looking forward to seeing what's come of Mirror's Edge. I loved the first game, hopefully they do it justice.

Arion

I'm not going to believe Mirrors Edge exists until I am playing it. I just can't get my hopes up for a probable delay or an unfortunate cancellation.

McDougles

Not that it is hugely important, but it looks like Rory McIlroy PGA Tour was pushed back and won't release in June like the first announcement said.

SliChillax

Yep, a Ghost employee posted this in the E3 speculation thread

That was made right after saladine1 made a post about Underground 3. There's also this image

9W4H6qS.png

That Vanquish in the background doesn't have a body kit and it's not a tuner car, it's not bringing my hopes up for Underground 3.

I love Mirror's Edge so damn much.

I'll buy the new one whatever, stupid as is sounds - I gotta show some respect to EA for not killing it off and bringing Faith back.

Terribly worried it's going to turn into some awful Assassin's Creed open world mess though. It's a franchise area that EA isn't covering, and no doubt wants to. I'm thinking DICE sold it to the EA brass as such. Please be gud!!

_woLf

ANYTHING other than NFS Underground 3 and I will be completely uninterested in that game.

Day one on Mirror's Edge though. I knew it wouldn't be a 2015 title but early 2016 sounds fine to me.

That Vanquish in the background doesn't have a body kit and it's not a tuner car, it's not bringing my hopes up for Underground 3.

True, but it does have a livery on it. Recent NFS games have been all about the stock look for a car when showing it in promotional materials. I don't expect it to be Underground 3, but I think we may see a greater degree of customization than we've seen in recent entries.

Bankoiia

Nice to see some signs of life from Mirror's Edge. Feels like it has been such a long time since the initial announcement.

SliChillax

True, but it does have a livery on it. Recent NFS games have been all about the stock look for a car when showing it in promotional materials. I don't expect it to be Underground 3, but I think we may see a greater degree of customization than we've seen in recent entries.

They brought back customization for NFS No Limits and from the videos that I've seen it looks great but I'm not touching any mobile games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So a new Mirror's Edge is less than a year away? Hot damn.

Please be good.

ViciousDS

Banned
E3 this year is going to be sssssooooo fucking packed. Can't wait, 1 more month aaaahhhh time to watch past E3's now and get excited lol

Catdaddy

So ME 2 will actually release mid-2016 after the delay, or be half-assed finished and rushed out the door so they can count the sales during their fiscal 4Q.

Top Bottom