• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 releasing Q1 2016

Z5TkTOE.gif

Please be a Underground.

jbttwin

Funnily enough I tried replaying the OG Mirror's Edge yesterday but the game's disk is so old and fucked up at this point that it kept freezing. Guess I'll have to wait for 2016 to scratch that itch.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Mass Effect 4 seems pretty much locked at this point in March 2017 looking at their release slate.

Also super stoked if PvZ turns out to be Garden Warfare 2. Since the free giveaway at PSX, thanks EA!, I have been regularly playing it and I consider it one of the best games I've played on my PS4. And even though I haven't played many, it's with no doubt my top shooter on the system. Great and amusing game!

The Cowboy

Not liking how many of the games don't have a PC release, we like ice hockey, American football, basket ball and golf games to EA :(.

Will be keeping an eye on (the possible) Garden Warfare 2, the 1st game was fantastic with a great DLC model, i hope to god they don't change it to a regular DLC pack/season pass setup if it is being made.

Man oh man I hope that's Garden Warfare, played the shit out of it on 360, Xbone and PC.

If I ever get a PS3 and PS4 I'll probably play it on them too.

cyba89

Mirrors Edge 2 will be the first full EA game i'll buy since 2011s Dead Space 2/Bulletstorm/Alice (outside of Humble Bundle and giveaway stuff).

Mafro

Historically those release in May so if a new one was coming it'd probably just miss this release schedule.

They did just release a mobile UFC though.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with the next game. The core gameplay in the first one was good, but missing tons of features and modes.

I want a real fucking sequel to PvZ. Not that F2P crap (PvZ2 was just okay FWIW).

edit: ^^^^ oh god dammit

To be fair, I haven't tried Garden Warfare yet so I'm not sure how good it is.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Consoles and PC?

Hoping for Garden Warfare 2 instead of PvZ 3!

Edit: Awwwww yiss!

I want a real fucking sequel to PvZ. Not that F2P crap (PvZ2 was just okay FWIW).

edit: ^^^^ oh god dammit

To be fair, I haven't tried Garden Warfare yet so I'm not sure how good it is.

You're missing out.

Chobel

I just remembered EA said in 2013 that they have 6 to 8 new IPs in the works. Where are all these new IPs?

hesido

I like both of these games.

I'd like to imagine Jackie Chan as a consultant for Mirror's Edge :) (Strictly for the move-set and environmental interactions, not the humor as it wouldn't match)

Top Bottom