• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EliteXC Heat: Kimbo V Shamrock, and two other heavyweights not in the main event....

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
:lol :lol
Seth has now proved himself as one of the top contenders in ELITEXC for his 14 second technical knockout over Kimbo Slice. Seth took the fight on a last notice, he showed up to the arena to find out he was fighting Kimbo Slice in place of Ken Shamrock. Ken'the pussy' Shamrock was forced to back out of the fight due to a last minute eye injury. He won, by using the lulz.

I just watched it again, and it seems Slice just fell over (the knee missed), then took a bunch of punches to the side of the head.

guess

CajoleJuice said:
Petruzelli's wiki is absolutely hilarious right now

I'm just hitting F5 over and over

:lol

"Ken'the pussy' Shamrock"

"Ken Shamrock was forced to back out of the fight due to a last minute clittoral sprain."

Nitemare1

CajoleJuice said:
Petruzelli's wiki is absolutely hilarious right now

I'm just hitting F5 over and over

LOL thanks for the heads up. I caught some funny stuff.
Poor Ken Shamrock spraining his clitoris and having to miss the fight! :lol

benita316

Banned
wikipedia said:
Petruzelli was also a member of the cast of " The Ultimate prostitute 2 " as a MASTERBATOR.

Ken Shamrock was forced to back out of the fight due to a last minute clittoral sprain.

:lol :lol :lol

Mindlog

PS2 KID said:
Seth can finally afford to dye his entire hair pink.

:lol :lol :lol

Everyone is busting out laughing over here. Granted Kimbo could probably kick most of our asses.

This would have been sooo fucking great as a PPV event lmfao.

good times

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This league is a joke. Shut it the fuck down already.

It's like something out of a movie or tv series.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
VindicatorZ said:
It's almost like Kimbo threw the fight. I'm completely baffled. He didn't once try to defend himself. NOTHING. This was absolutely TERRIBLE. He's trained a million times with Bas Rutten, for this? To not even put up his hands?

After the fight his attitude was like he didnt give a fuck, he didnt care, he was super happy. The fans got robbed, I think he threw the fight.

Let's not get out of hand here. He just got beat. He didn't throw the fight. The punch hit him in a perfect spot, Kimbo was out with that first jab. You can see his arms fall.

What do you expect him to say? Kimbo was fighting on the street, now he is the main event on CBS, with sponsors and contracts. He has money, he isn't too broke up about it. If he is never on TV again I am sure he would be fine.

Pellham

Banned
fistfulofmetal said:
Mother fucker. Time Warner dropped CBS because of they wanted to start charging us for it....
:\

:lol that's funny, time warner is dropping nbc over here because they don't want to pay for it either. and they put out ads claiming that it should be free for them. what a bunch of cheap assholes.

Nooreo

qxsy2s.png

Method : Ass Rape :lol :lol :lol

unreon

Damnit, it's times like this where I wished I lived in the USA. Australia needs TV like this ><

Someone post a .gif of the fight STAT

I'm so fucking pissed. I'm so glad I didn't go to the fight, I went to the Tank Abbot fight and it was awsome. Thank god UM and FSU were playing today, I probably would have gone.

Any my uncle Jorge Ortiz was the ref for the Arlvoski fight :D

reilo said:
This league is a joke. Shut it the fuck down already.

It's like something out of a movie or tv series.
Why? I'm actually more excited Alvarez Vs. Diaz than I am for any lightweight fight the UFC can produce. I hope they stay.

Mindlog

unreon said:
Damnit, it's times like this where I wished I lived in the USA. Australia needs TV like this ><

Someone post a .gif of the fight STAT

basically this

:lol :lol Already ripped to youtube! That was fucking fast yet not nearly as fast as the fight.

As soon as I heard Petruzelli was taking Shammy's spot, I knew Kimbo was going down... but not in that spectacular fashion. If I may quell some misinformation in here; Kimbo charged in, got jabby'd in the jaw and tumbled. Seth was not "surprised" by the fall as he almost immediately started pushing Kimbo to the mat and then drummed his face.

The ref stopped it 3 punches too late (the Elite president/owner guy leapt out of his seat in frustration :D ) and Kimbo looked like a fool for not defending, he looked dazed. Everyone lol'd it was great.

You just know Kimbo had no idea who the fuck he was. I don't know how he trained for Shamrock but if he was taking it seriously you know he would've been watching tapes and going over a certain gameplan. A few hours before the fight, Shamrock pusses out and Kimbo has no clue what he's up against. Seth is basically a no-name until then but he is still a legit mma practitioner. Kimbo had no clue what to do so he just charged. :lol

Blackface

Banned
VindicatorZ said:
I'm so fucking pissed. I'm so glad I didn't go to the fight, I went to the Tank Abbot fight and it was awsome. Thank god UM and FSU were playing today, I probably would have gone.

It is pretty sad people would rather see Tank and Kimbo fight then guys like Torre's.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
VindicatorZ said:

I was the ref for the Kimbo fight, I think???

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Trax416 said:
It is pretty sad people would rather see Tank and Kimbo fight then guys like Torre's.

Just like NFL, NBA, whatever, you have hardcore fans and you have the people who will watch just for freak shows or hyped up fighters like Kimbo, Brock, and Liddel. I have been at sports bars watching great PPVs and have peeps talking about "When is Chuck coming on?!?!".

But those fans are the ones that any MMA organization needs. Purely hardcore fans won't keep a place afloat for long. That is the big question I have now. With Kimbo having his loss, will EliteXC hurry to find another tomato can for him? Will CBS start to back off a little bit?

Sean

Banned
Flesh Into Gear said:
hook me up with the clip please

i'm really curious to see what happened

Basically Kimbo fell to the floor with the very first punch (which didn't even seem that hard). Petruzelli seemed surprised and gave him like 3 or 4 more punches and the ref stopped the fight. Was over in just 14 seconds.

Then they replayed the entire fight (lol) like 5 or 6 times in a row.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That was a weak ass punch. If I owned EXC I would be having a sniper team take out Shamrock right now. :lol

HAOHMARU

I bet Kimbo pops positive for a banned substance...

I just saw the clip...that was probably the worst punch I have ever seen that actually knocked a guy out. Standing on one foot knock out power? It was all arm...no body behind that punch at all.

Glass Joe > Kimbo

Actually looking at it carefully now, I think that Kimbo is just a moron. The pink haired guy just stick his hand out and let Kimbo's huge step in do all the work. Essentially Kimbo went full force into a fist.

unreon

Wow, Kimbo was so confused after getting back up. Shooting on the referee?! :lol :lol

I feel kind of bad for Kimbo...he probably knows his fame and attention are pretty undeserving, but he tries to make the most of it if he can. And this loss has damaged his reputation greatly with the casual crowd.

I'm gonna quote myself from earlier on tonight...

NinjaCodah said:
Wow, I hope they find someone to replace Ken.

Now imagine Kimbo getting his ass kicked by a replacement!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, holy shit! AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Blackface

Banned
Kimbo has had a glass chin for a while. He has been knocked down even in his boat yard bum fights. Randy's wife also said Forrest knocked Kimbo out clean when they were sparring at Randy/Bas's gym in Cali. Look it up.

mrbagdt

man, i wish i had stepped up and called this more. i am not surprised at all, i just have not seen seth fight in quite awhile and he lost all his fights in the ufc... KOing someone on one foot while leaning against the fence? wow. also note- this does not speak to seths skill. it speaks to slices more than anything.

Novid

Banned
WTF...

No, Seriously...

W

T

F?

I dont know what to do... laugh, cry, throw something... I was just... WTFBBQ man...

If they dont starting making the female fighters the star attractions and I mean now - they done, honest.

I cant even get angry - I became a bigger fan because of Slice... and he did this? I mean UFC has its "Japanese Problem" (Machida is 15 and 0 and no title yet? BS) and hotshotting titles (Brock with a TITLE match in his third fight!? Against Coulture of all people!?) but say what you will of Dana - and Strikeforce is small and Affection doesnt have the money as of yet - but this... wow. Not that the card was bad or anything but This was the same type event or idea that Brought WCW to the dance back in 1994. The diffence was WCW succeded for a good long while - XC flunked the test.

Badly.

And Gina deserves better than that monstrosity that took place at the end of the event (Look, - enough with the tranny jokes on Cristane. Shes cute when not fighting - but not as hot as Gina ^_^), But Japan's fight game is near death - and the US unless StrikeForce takes up the mantle, will stay UFC centric and that means Dana isnt gonna put females on the card. For many of you thats a good thing but that just means Gina who wants to fight and wants to win, and many other female stars of this budding side of the fastest growing sport in the land loses out - fuck even damn Top Model has a future star of that world coming up she just looks like Gina too.

But man... Man... -_-;;;;; :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom