• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu editor: Big PS4 title at TGS

Was V-Jump the first to use the word "megaton" or something?
Yes. It turned out to be some Naruto game for Gamecube.

I remember it all clearly because it was the first GAF thread I ever read (I was an IGN'orant slut back then)

The Photoshops were hilarious. I wish there was a GAF archive somewhere :-(

Well they kind of are already, with Deep Down and Bloodborne being co-developed games. I'm sure there's more coming.
Bloodborne is a first party title that Sony own, that's not the same as all. May as well mention Hot Shots Golf at that point.

Anyway, I'm going with Dragon's Dogma 2. Itsuno's got to have been working on something, so I'm hoping we'll see it soon.

vpance

Bloodborne is a first party title that Sony own, that's not the same as all. May as well mention Hot Shots Golf at that point.

Anyway, I'm going with Dragon's Dogma 2. Itsuno's got to have been working on something, so I'm hoping we'll see it soon.

Whether it's first party or not doesn't really matter. My point was either through funding or co-development these games might not exist so it's basically what Dragoon is wishing for. Instead of throwing money at them they're throwing bodies (or maybe both, who knows). So yeah, include Hot Shots in there too, why not.

Almost none on that list would cost anywhere near that.

It was just an example. Anyways it's never completely about money to make those kind of things happen.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
This may have been covered, but the way it's phrased, stating "starting around TGS" makes me think he's referring to multiple big announcements.

This may have been covered, but the way it's phrased, stating "starting around TGS" makes me think he's referring to multiple big announcements.

Well there's a period before TGS where announcements are made.

So far we have had announcements of a new Yakuza for PS3/4 and RE HD remake.

Sony also does a conference a week before iirc.

profile_picture_by_iknowthatfeelplz-d4enmbi.png

LtOrange

Is Dragon's Dogma 2 a real possibility? DD2 with online multiplayer could be the greatest thing to come out of Capcom in years. I shouldn't be doing this to myself.....

The Last Guardian reenvisioned as a Compile Hearts rpg with the guardian now being a 10,000 year old demon who looks like a Loli with lots of creepy bathhouse scenes.

Sylver

Banned
I bet it will be next Dragon Quest but not sure if Squenix has resources to achive FFXV and KH3 to achieve another next gen game.
Maybe new Monhunt from Capcom.

Last Guardian would definitely be a huge deal and TGS seems like the perfect venue to reintroduce the title.

I just hope when they do unveil it again, that the title is nearly done. We don't need any more delays.

HYDE

Banned
Devil May Cry 5 (codeveloped with Platinum)
MG Raiden 2 (codeveloped with Platinum with electric nunchakus and wall running)
Ninja Gaiden 4 (codeveloped with Platinum)
Resident Evil 7 (codeveloped with Tango)
Vanquish 2 (codeveloped with Tango with flying jetpacks and sidekick robotic dog)

Bayonetta 2 (exists thanks Nintendo)
The Last Guardian (extinct no thanks Sony)

Top Bottom