• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifec

I think I'll have magic equipped all the time just for the short warps, even though I find magic in this game unbelievably boring :C

Gotta have my Trickster Style.

Man don't remind me, I'd sell my soul if it had the depth of DMC with these animations.

EVG1NTL.png

tumblr_inline_n63bmyQkw71qa7k0a.gif

Gbraga

Man don't remind me, I'd sell my soul if it had the depth of DMC with these animations.

I wouldn't expect nearly as much depth, but still more than enough to keep me entertained for quite a while.

Especially with this game's amazing creature design.

EDIT: I swear, this game surpasses all of my expectations from the Versus CGI when it comes to flashy combat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAe1PpaXaeQ

I already toned down my expectations significantly after the 2011 trailer, and was more than fine with Duscae combat, but when I got my hands on the Platinum Demo... SHEEEIT.

BALEE DAT

Zedark

Hmm, that looks like you are bullying that poor rhino: it's just like "hey man, stop hitting me -- hey! cut it man, it's not funny! Ow! Stop it!" and you're just harassing it from all sides, while that second rhino is kinda circling around, timidly saying "hey, that's not fun, you're hurting him! Leave him be, he doesn't want this." Run of the mill school bullying there, hope you're proud of yourself!
lol

Hmm, that looks like you are bullying that poor rhino: it's just like "hey man, stop hitting me -- hey! cut it man, it's not funny! Ow! Stop it!" and you're just harassing it from all sides, while that second rhino is kinda circling around, timidly saying "hey, that's not fun, you're hurting him! Leave him be, he doesn't want this." Run of the mill school bullying there, hope you're proud of yourself!
lol

The bros need to eat.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Mifec

I wouldn't expect nearly as much depth, but still more than enough to keep me entertained for quite a while.

Especially with this game's amazing creature design.

Yeah and some of the Ascension grid skills already have me imagining things you can...and then some make me roll my eyes. (the long car ride ones)

Ran rp

lol

Garulas still get the worst of it.

Gbraga

lol

I'm not gonna lie, even though you're just having fun, it IS a bit awkward, and I think it's because of the party. If it's just Noctis against two rhinos? Then fuck that shit, gotta do whatever you have to in order to survive. But 4 powerful dudes hitting an animal feels wrong.

I imagine a lot of it has to do with not playing it myself, though. When I'm playing it and the rhino hits me like a truck, I'll probably stop caring and just want to kill it.

Akainu

Just catching up on the ver..verenudus stuff. Suikoden? Really? The company that's been brutalizing it's ips was suddenly going to make a suikoden game? Still waiting on the final fantasy level sony jrpg that was totes gonna happen.

He Hasn't logged in since his last post at 1:33am. How can he prove anything if not given the chance?

It's kinda weird for someone who posted like four times a day on average for six years to suddenly stop logging in for a day and a half the moment he got called out

I'm sure he can contact the moderation team via email or social media if he has proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom