• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY VII 25th Anniversary Livestream Event confirmed for June 16th (FF7R Part 2 reveal extremely likely)

Boss Mog

Where are you getting this part 2 extremely likely info from
My ability to compound various bits of information into a plausible scenario; in this case an extremely probable scenario. Only 10 minutes and nomura saying "short and sweet", combine that with kitase saying FF7R2 would be revealed "later this year" back in January. The 25th anniversary of the series, the twitter account that announced the broadcast, come on, you don't need to be Sherlock for this one buddy.

Last edited:

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
My ability to compound various bits of information into a plausible scenario; in this case an extremely probable scenario. Only 10 minutes and nomura saying short but sweet, combine that with kitase saying FF7R2 would be revealed "later this year" back in January. The 25th anniversary of the series, the twitter account that announced the broadcast, come on, you don't need to be Sherlock for this one buddy.
All you will get it hey we’re working on it

Calverz

Gold Member
Tired Sloth GIF by Animal Planet

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I suspect we got at most a 1 minute section saying that they are working on it and then 15 minutes on the mobile games.

Yeah it will all be about there shitty mobile gatcha games I can see it now.

They will probably announce some new paid DLC for FF7R or something with a few new VR fights and maybe a single new unique weapon for cloud that costs £14.99.

Then back to "yo and now for what you have all been waiting for we are pleased to announce the next season of gatcha loot boxes for first soldier, heres a 10 minute trailer explaining every detail"

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
My ability to compound various bits of information into a plausible scenario; in this case an extremely probable scenario. Only 10 minutes and nomura saying "short and sweet", combine that with kitase saying FF7R2 would be revealed "later this year" back in January. The 25th anniversary of the series, the twitter account that announced the broadcast, come on, you don't need to be Sherlock for this one buddy.
You forgot the use of "unveiling" in the tweet, which is probably the most telling.

What are they unveiling at a ffviii celebration stream? Hmmm.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
"(FF7R Part 2 reveal extremely likely)"

For every passing day on the Internet, I feel like we need to add the function to be able to punch each other through the monitor.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Care to make a wager? Nomura literally says "look forward to the unveiling", what do you think he's gonna unveil using hashtag #FF7R? We might not get a full trailer but we'll at least get a teaser trailer for sure.
You will only get a title and some key art

mortal

Livestreaming for 10 whole minutes? Seriously, what is even the point?
Assuming there aren't any talking segments, couldn't they just show 3 trailers and call it a day?

I wouldn't be surprised if ends up just being:
FFVII Remake Integral finally coming to Xbox Series
FFVII Ever Crisis update
"We're working on Remake Part 2, more info next year. Here's some key art. Please be excited"

Would love to be wrong, but I cannot imagine would they can comprehensively cover in a mere 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Livestreaming for 10 whole minutes? Seriously, what is even the point?
Assuming there aren't any talking segments, couldn't they just show 3 trailers and call it a day?

I wouldn't be surprised if ends up just being:
FFVII Remake Integral finally coming to Xbox Series
FFVII Ever Crisis update
"We're working on Remake Part 2, more info next year. Here's some key art. Please be excited"

Would love to be wrong, but I cannot imagine would they can comprehensively cover in a mere 10 minutes.
As unexciting as this would be for me, I can't see anything else happening than what you just said.

YukiOnna

Should be FF7R-2 announcement time. Kitase-P said he wanted to announce it this year and Lord Nomura mentioned FF7 related news for this month.

There's no reason to do an NA based stream either for the mobile games. Famitsu is also expecting it, so I'm going to be hopeful here.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member

FINAL FANTASY VII 25th Anniversary Livestream Event confirmed for June 16th (FF7R Part 2 reveal extremely likely)​

More likely that we will get a "we re working on it" rather than anything else

Should be FF7R-2 announcement time. Kitase-P said he wanted to announce it this year and Lord Nomura mentioned FF7 related news for this month.

There's no reason to do an NA based stream either for the mobile games. Famitsu is also expecting it, so I'm going to be hopeful here.

Who gets to decide that is Sony/SE. I doub they would reveal so soon with FFXVI under the horizon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom