• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY VII 25th Anniversary Livestream Event confirmed for June 16th (FF7R Part 2 reveal extremely likely)

TheTony316

Jimbo is the real deal.

phil-spencer-jim-ryan.gif

Jimbo buying Square when?

It's crazy how Playstation is getting the big one, while everyone else has to settle with the PSP game, lol.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Just realized that I don't think the name 'Rebirth' was chosen at random. They've been hinting at Aerith and Zack surviving for a while now. And if it happens... ugh. Just please don't ruin it.

YukiOnna

Lmao I did. Hated the ending, hoped they would have reigned Nomura back in after release and said "Fans said nope to that, stay in your lane"
I loved it and want them to go all the way. Also, it wasn't Nomura who suggested the final battle, it was one of his Co-Directors...

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
This winter would be winter 2022.

Next winter would be winter 2023 (December - February, but they would want to release it in time for the holiday season).

Elysion

Banned
Why does Ever Crisis have a beta? Is this some kind of online game? And why is it mobile only!? I would’ve loved to play a FF7 remake that was more faithful to the original.

Elios83

4k footage of remake part two needed right now!!
Seems like they have gone open world or wide area? :goog_eek:

So FFXVI summer 2023 and FFVIIpt2 winter 2023. Excellent :messenger_sunglasses:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I have a PC and a PS5... PC on day one would be my preference but I'm not waiting 2 years for it to come to Steam. PS5 in winter 2023 it is!
I'm also excited for the Crisis Core remaster as well.

Papacheeks

Banned
So they've completely given up on remaking FF7 and it's now just FF7: Nomura Bullshit.
Oh well at least the visuals and gameplay in 1 were fun so I'm looking forward to part 2.

The original can be played in its remastered form. This to me gives them opportunities to incorporate things like back story gir characters like yuffie, Zack, and make sephiroth more 3 demension.

SSfox

Wow and this soon also, holy fuck. i'm finally founding some faith again in the playtstation brand.

Dis

I loved ff7r but I never played original or crisis core.
I see Crisis core remaster and part 2 next year...
Can someone tell me if Crisis core is some alternate reality ff7?
You told me its a psp game but after seeing this new trailer I have no idea :p

Its a prequel to OG FF7 and canon
Must play if you ask me!

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Of course it's 2024, dudes. You think they'd self sabotage and make people pick between FFXVI and FFVIIR2? I'm fucking jazzed just knowing there are two AAA FF games back to back.

mortal

Gold Member
Just realized that I don't think the name 'Rebirth' was chosen at random. They've been hinting at Aerith and Zack surviving for a while now. And if it happens... ugh. Just please don't ruin it.
They're essentially using FFVII as a template for a new narrative trilogy. Like FFXIII trilogy, but with FFVII lore.

I've been 50/50 about it ever since how things played out in the Remake, but we'll see where this goes.

Top Bottom