• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebil

So, is this turning into basically the Doma expansion with just a little bit of Ala Mhigo?
It feels like they changed direction at some point for some reasons.

Not complaining though, looks great.
Yeah, super weird. I'm still under shock.

So, is this turning into basically the Doma expansion with just a little bit of Ala Mhigo?

I thought Doma would be 5.0 but I'm glad we're getting it now. Everything looks fantastic.

Toth

I'm guessing there just was not enough of Ala Mhigo to make a full fledged expansion out of (Which I can understand). Might as well world build when you have the chance.

Apparently people sold dungeon runs in PF when Ninja came out.

Since I'm bad at making money this might be viable way of making money when the expansion releases if I'm dumb enough to stay tank.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Well the Azim Steppe is kind of cool at least, couldn't be less interested in 'fantasy japan'. Maybe there'll be more thai or malaysian-themed areas somewhere? Time to hope fruitlessly.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

I don't know if we're gonna move to the new area or just get smaller houses/a second estate.

...Free Companies can't have more than one estate, can they?

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Loudest cheers of the night: weeaboo housing area, increased furniture capacity.

Final Fantasy XIV is dead and balmung has killed it.

Animekatt

C48NOsFWIAAnnFK.jpg

I'm moving my FC and house to there!! This is what I've wanted forever.

Eldren

Is it likely they'll reveal combat system info during the live letter tomorrow? I really want to know what they've got planned.

ebil

I'm happy to say we have the most aggressive campers on the server so we might be able to snag a L size house this time.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Is it likely they'll reveal combat system info during the live letter tomorrow? I really want to know what they've got planned.
Anything is possible but we're still months away from release. For Heavensward we didn't see the new actions till a month before release.

Eldren

Anything is possible but we're still months away from release. For Heavensward we didn't see the new actions till a month before release.

Ah I was getting mixed up, I couldn't remember if they showed that actions video at the last fanfest before HW.

Allard

Yeah, so zero information on the battle changes.

Going to bed.

They mentioned at the start of the key note there would not be any talks on the battle system changes, it will be showcased at a later time. I remember at either a producer letter or the first fanfest in an interview they talked about battle system changes being more explained in April.

Qvoth

Thank god for restreams :3
Samurai is cool, but the battle effects seem kinda lacking as of now
Shame they literally didn't show anything about battle system changes

Qvoth

When the samurai 1st appeared on the trailer I immediately thought of auron, I think it's kinda cool how they managed to make the job seem different from ff11 already since sam in that game wears heavy armor looking stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom