• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

If I sub for some A12s progression in one group, will I get locked out of A11 weekly awards, even if I didn't clear it yet with another group? Someone seems to think that's the case.

I mean I'm not clearing A11s this week in my static anyway. We've not been in there yet. But curious as to how it works.

Critical Elk

Neo Member
If I sub for some A12s progression in one group, will I get locked out of A11 weekly awards, even if I didn't clear it yet with another group? Someone seems to think that's the case.

I mean I'm not clearing A11s this week in my static anyway. We've not been in there yet. But curious as to how it works.

Yeah, you will be locked out.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

Yeah it locks you out of lower rooms. So if you sub, do it after your group runs are done for the week so your group doesn't get stuck with 1 chest in a9 and a10.

Eldren

I never did complete that Easter quest in 2014 because no one would party with me for it...

I remember that event going on when I started my 2 week free trial. I had no idea what the hell was happening, people were running around wearing eggs on their heads and I didn't know how to do party stuff. Fun times.

Looking forward to getting that cape, although the new Maelstrom jacket is currently too good a glamour to pass up.

ye2BPFK.jpg

Ogawa-san

My trusty squadron conjurer brought me craftsman's competence IV x6 from one lv35 mission.

And this is how my paranoia about sending them on a mission EVERY DAY starts.

So I just resubbed and can't seem to find one if my characters, so I was thinking of just restarting in ultros. Is there any room in the GAF FC or whatever? I'm pretty much a complete damn noob

rubius01

I just thought that Scions of the Seventh Dawn could be shortened to S7D, at which point they'll sound like a Korean pop band

Either that or a Disney pre-teen tv show where all the scions go to Eorzea High. Ehere they deal with weighty issues of trying to start a club, or the kids from the wrong side of the tracks come to visit for a semester where the scions are apprehensive at first, but as they get to know them, they realize they are more alike than different. Then, the front-man Minfillia tells the group that she is going back with those "Warriors of Darkness" to start a band because her dad eas transferred to another office (but in reality the actress playing Minfillia wanted to go solo "and grow up" (by flashing her tits)).

Thanks Drama. My day is now ruined

Celcius

°Temp. member
So I just resubbed and can't seem to find one if my characters, so I was thinking of just restarting in ultros. Is there any room in the GAF FC or whatever? I'm pretty much a complete damn noob
There's plenty of space, we'd be glad to have you. Instructions for applying are in the OP.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I remember that event going on when I started my 2 week free trial. I had no idea what the hell was happening, people were running around wearing eggs on their heads and I didn't know how to do party stuff. Fun times.

Looking forward to getting that cape, although the new Maelstrom jacket is currently too good a glamour to pass up.

I'm hoping I'm only a day or two away from being able to do the lvl 40 Squad quest for promotion. Ive got stats above two of the required stats, and only about 10 below the 3rd and he's still telling me "the quad isn't ready for this".

Eldren

I'm hoping I'm only a day or two away from being able to do the lvl 40 Squad quest for promotion. Ive got stats above two of the required stats, and only about 10 below the 3rd and he's still telling me "the quad isn't ready for this".

For what it's worth, the first time I tried the promotion mission I had two stats above the minimum (by 5 for one and 10 for the other) and I was 1 point below the minimum on the third and they failed, so... good luck. It's worth the wait though!

Village

I'm never gonna beat sephirot

I do my job, I do my job as a tank, and everytime somoene messes up. And then everyone has to leave. Damnit

How do I deal with a party that won't listen, won't follow mechanics, even their class ones, and then decide to be mad at me for it? Tanks so won't use their enmity combo, BLM who shown only fire 3 and blizzard 3...

I did more damage than the BLM did... No wonder healers tend to hate everyone.

How do I deal with a party that won't listen, won't follow mechanics, even their class ones, and then decide to be mad at me for it? Tanks so won't use their enmity combo, BLM who shown only fire 3 and blizzard 3...

You vote abandon or leave

ebil

If I get a party that is truly unsalvageable (like that one party I got the other day that took ~10m defeating the first boss in Sohr Khai), I usually bow out and take my 30m penalty.

I just watched MTQcapture's Sophia Extreme guide... woof that is a lot of things to watch out for.

Does the FC ever do learning night?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
be like me
just follow the crowd :p

heh, I would be doing no damage if I did that.

DR drama? just leave. If anything else you just want to kick the person who doesn't adapt. Better yet, always be the leader so you have full kick options.

Raijinken

Forced my raid group into dressing as Scooby Doo characters until Halloween is over or until we beat A12S.

Toly Wan: "We all thought our raid leader was dumb, then it turned out great"

I bet that's the last time they'll ever doubt my creativity, ohohoho.

Toly Wan as Daphne
Kaze Sora as Fred
Raijinken as Shaggy
Yuu Tsukumi as Velma
Altam Matan as Scooby

More images here

Dark Rider

Hello fellow Eorzea players :)

I don't know for sure if I can ask this here but I've been looking for a while for a ffxiv version 1.0 garlond goggles code with no luck. I'm willing to pay for it.
so anyone here have an unused code and willing to sell it to me?
alternatively does anyone know where I can buy one please?
Nothing on EBay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom