• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae 2.0 |OT| This is a fantasy based on feedback.

The new additions look great. I wonder if the new "not Batman" Noctis voice work is being included. Also really looking forward to the new character interactions (and the animations in this game are so crazy).

Imagine if in 2020 we get an Episode Duscae 2.5 4K Remaster on PS5.

I'm sorry, I don't understand; your title isn't convoluted enough.

Edit: And I really don't know how to feel about the MP cost being removed from dodge. I mean... it's a button you hold to take no damage.

Falk

that puzzling face
Edit: And I really don't know how to feel about the MP cost being removed from dodge. I mean... it's a button you hold to take no damage.

In the previous ATR, Tabata was talking to the designer and confirmed that the manual warp dodge (that is in 1.0) and the normal-ish dodge are two separate moves.

Considering that the warp dodge already fulfilled what rolling in e.g. KH does (albeit limited by MP) I'm assuming there has to be some kind of drawback for the normal manual dodge, or there's no reason for it to exist and/or have no mana cost.

Hypothetically something as simple as a shorter invincibility frame period for example, or a longer animation lock.

Have they mentioned anything about changing the outfits or visible armor for the characters?

That would solve my largest aesthetic gripes about the game atm lol

Something about Kingdom Hearts Leather and Coleman tents

My god this game lol

neoemonk

I had fun with the demo but that goblin cave was miserable for me. I never went back and found all the hidden stuff either. I should play again or else I won't even be able to tell what is different in 2.0.

oh my gosh, all that awesome stuff getting added..

and then that hint at the end that there's gonna be a Photo Mode, OMG I LOVE IT.

(Seriously, More games need Photo Mode, Game artists put so much blood, sweat and tears into their worlds, it's good to know that they're appreciated.)

oh my gosh, all that awesome stuff getting added..

and then that hint at the end that there's gonna be a Photo Mode, OMG I LOVE IT.

(Seriously, More games need Photo Mode, Game artists put so much blood, sweat and tears into their worlds, it's good to know that they're appreciated.)
Wait, what!?

What hint did I miss about Photo Mode? :eek:

Dreez

So much charm to it.

Looks like all you do in this game is camp and hunt shit, and it looks interesting.

So it is true that they are updating the demo, that is awesome. I heard about it on some podcast, but it seemed like a strange precedent for a Japanese company. Very excited.

I had fun with the demo but that goblin cave was miserable for me. I never went back and found all the hidden stuff either. I should play again or else I won't even be able to tell what is different in 2.0.

If you camp and cook a meal before you go into the goblin cave you'll get immunity to poision and buffs for your characters. Makes that cave MUCH more bearable.

So, what with the 2.0 changes, let's ask the biggest question:

Do civilians still sit motionless in their cars while 4 dudes with gigantic weapons slay an entire group of Magitek soldiers in the middle of the road?

Arkeband

Banned

Do civilians still sit motionless in their cars while 4 dudes with gigantic weapons slay an entire group of Magitek soldiers in the middle of the road?

Wouldn't you?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24072-1378535202-10.gif

Falk

that puzzling face

should hit the big red button, make the car grow wings and then 180 and fly away as fast as possible

Kysen

All this shiny stuff means nothing if the framerate remains garbage. I quit the demo because it was so bad.

Falk

that puzzling face
More accurately, according to ATR, "since the patch was delayed from late May to June 9th", not from June 5th to June 9th.

(sorry, I'm anal about details)

More accurately, according to ATR, "since the patch was delayed from late May to June 9th", not from June 5th to June 9th.

(sorry, I'm anal about details)
You got that right, lol. But the way they presented it all was just so confusing. I was as confused as Tabata during ATR :p

Why always Tuesdays,
most people work that day, why oh why?
Tuesday is when the digital store usually updates. Maybe it will be like a free add-on to the demo, or maybe it will be a patch. I don't know.

You got that right, lol. But the way they presented it all was just so confusing. I was as confused as Tabata during ATR :p

Tuesday is when the digital store usually updates. Maybe it will be like a free add-on to the demo, or maybe it will be a patch. I don't know.

Hey BTW,
can I download it from work if the PS4 is on rest mode or something,
or is it just for full games only?

Hey BTW,
can I download it from work if the PS4 is on rest mode or something,
or is it just for full games only?
If it is a patch, it will be auto-downloaded for the game, provided you have it installed on your PS4.

If it is an add-on (slim chance), then you might have to purchase it from web store first.

Top Bottom