• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News poll (post CNN debate): Trump rises by 11%

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's working for Trump, it's only going to get worst for Muslim community, isn't it?

No. If Trump wins the nomination and loses by more than 300 electoral votes the crazies will be ejected from the party like Goldwater in 1964. Granted, even the "moderate" republicans are crazy by my standards, but you won't have another outright fascist nominated.

Futurematic

No. If Trump wins the nomination and loses by more than 300 electoral votes the crazies will be ejected from the party like Goldwater in 1964. Granted, even the "moderate" republicans are crazy by my standards, but you won't have another outright fascist nominated.

The crazies own the party, who is going to eject them?

They're really going to do this, aren't they?

The anti-Trump Republicans to whom I've spoken are going to simply not vote in the general if he receives the nomination.

I am hearing this from a lot of people who otherwise would jump at the chance to vote against Hillary. I've never seen anything like it.

Reminder that Goldwater got replaced by something worse.

They're really going to do this, aren't they?

I am hearing this from a lot of people who otherwise would jump at the chance to vote against Hillary. I've never seen anything like it.

This is why I'd much prefer him to be the Republican nom than run third party.

I think Democrats could take both Houses if he's the nom because of his impact all the way down the ballet.

watershed

Banned
The NY Times ran an article today about Trump's lack of ground game in Iowa. If he finishes second or third in Iowa because he can't get people to caucus for him (caucusing sucks and takes a lot of work to organize) I think it will seriously hurt his prospects in New Hampshire and beyond.

Patriots7

Yeah, as a republican, I'm just not voting this go.

The more shocking thing is Cruz rising in the polls. Man is straight up crazy, not to mention the irony of him winning the nomination of the party who a solid majority still don't believe that Obama is American.

I thought Rubio was doing really well as of late?

MartyStu

Yeah, as a republican, I'm just not voting this go.

The more shocking thing is Cruz rising in the polls. Man is straight up crazy, not to mention the irony of him winning the nomination of the party who a solid majority still don't believe that Obama is American.

I thought Rubio was doing really well as of late?

You should still vote. The lesser evil is still better.

As for Rubio, he HAS been doing better. Just not as well as Cruz.

HeelPower

There's something significant about Trump.He seems like an authentic dude who has clear goals and doesn't ever backdown or hesitate.

He's loud,crazy and confident and It really could be because he is self funding his campaign and not worried about money.

I am not a fan of his at all btw ,and I know all this(his brazen attitude)will likely change if he actually becomes president.

But to me he seems so different from the typical politician.The others have to slither around.

CWig4waWEAA6Y-k.jpg

squidyj

There's something significant about Trump.He seems like an authentic dude who has clear goals and doesn't ever backdown or hesitate.

He's loud,crazy and confident and It really could be because he is self funding his campaign and not worried about money.

I am not a fan of his at all btw ,and I know all this(his brazen attitude)will likely change if he actually becomes president.

But to me he seems so different from the typical politician.The others have to slither around.

yep, he's a true blue authentic fascist alright.

It'll get worse before it gets better, like tearing off a band aid. When Trump inevitably goes down in flames in the general election I think it will force the Republican party to undergo a realignment to marginalize the racists.

I think the madness has gone too far for it to happen. Instead of the radicals being forced out, it's the moderates who are reconsidering their republican affiliation.

Best case scenario, the GOP continue on it's current course, and will slowly dwindle into insignifiance, while a new party made from centrists and moderate conservatives will fill the vaccuum.

hoola

Neo Member
Trump will do a complete 180 if elected president and will be perceived as a huge letdown to the republicans. I have no doubt.

Foffy

Banned
How can someone who looks as stupidly sinister as Cruz be as high as he is?

Help me reason this shit, please..this is quantum mechanics to me.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
lol I used to say Trump will never got the nomination but it looks like hes going to get it easily.

What will be interesting to see is if the 'Good' republicans will sit out the Presidential election or will vote republican to keep Hilary out.

Because that is when you will finally get the answer if all Republicans are racist or not. If you are voting for a racist asshole just because you dont want the other guy to win, you are probably not much better.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
That little girl kinda looks like the meme of the little girl who is making a funny face and running while wearing a yellow coat.

Foffy

Banned
He doesn't look sinister, he looks creepy and doughy, like Varys in GoT.

I call that sinister.

Like, he has this clumsy look that, when mixed with the words he speaks, comes off as a man of malice and mean spiritedness.

He seems like the kind of person who, at the sign of a problem, would hit it with a sledgehammer, even if it were a butterfly on his porch.

It's no wonder bush is doing so horribly. Today he had that interview where he says "Donald Trump is a jerk". I mean true or not, the way he says it shows how weak and easy to boss around he is. How do you lead a country when you're sitting around crying about how mean people are to you?

Trump is losing in the first three primary states (not sure about NH) the last time I checked. National polls like this are useless when it comes to predicting who will win the primary.

HylianTom

Banned
The establishment is starting to realize that there's an increasing chance that this happens.

If he wins nomination, the general is a foregone conclusion. In my mind, the main storyline becomes:
How do various factions within the GOP handle such an event?

And is it just me, or does that illustration of Trump on the back cover of that book remind anyone else of the classic internet troll illustration? I swear, it looks deliberate.

RPGCrazied

I don't care about Fox News polls, you do now its pretty much a extreme right wing network right?

I'm sure most of the viewers are trump supporters. Most times, Fox News is an unwatchable mess.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I don't care about Fox News polls, you do now its pretty much a extreme right wing network right?

I'm sure most of the viewers are trump supporters. Most times, Fox News is an unwatchable mess.
This isn't a poll of Fox News viewers. It's simply a poll commissioned by Fox News.

I can feel the fear lol

I'm not even a US citizen, but watching the implosion of the party that represents a lot of very worst things about the US has been great theatre so far. They're reaping the seeds they sowed when they elected to pursue the Sourthern Strategy. That is when this anti-intellectual, anti-elitist streak found its way into the heart of the party. It doesn't help their electoral chances that their main partner, the Murdoch Empire seems to have a deep hatred of the establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom