• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Sean - Blessings (Ft. Drake)

kttcolilupe

PBY

Banned
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

apparently this might not be the final version of this blessings traq.

drake taking shots at bird man?

"there's some checks you owe us, i expect that payment nothing less or over"

kttcolilupe

I probably listened to the entire version of Marvin's Room once.

I just cut it down to Kendrick's verse at the end. Only good part about the song tbh

IrishNinja

ya'll really co-signing tracks about celebrating the insecurity of checkin ya girls phone while she takin a dook huh

that's what's poppin in 2015 i guess

Once Diddy officially appointed Sean Don as his successor, there was no longer any ambiguity on the matter.

He do it.

diddy's only authorized to co-sign dance moves and ways to get you bodied/in jail in his honor, fam

he never had his paws on the crown, much less to name squares to hold it. fall back.

i never fully listened to marvins room shit sounded boring as hell

boring is what sean does, we're talking about fatherless/male role model lacking activity as grown men fam

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That Sean and Drake is actually nice. I've never disliked Sean but after whatever his last album was called I p much wrote him off.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ya'll really co-signing tracks about celebrating the insecurity of checkin ya girls phone while she takin a dook huh

that's what's poppin in 2015 i guess
shit man it kind of gets tiring co-signing murder and other unlawful acts, let us tap into some other vices every once in a while breh

IrishNinja

you laugh count but that's how these bitchmade dudes start thinkin shit is cool - non-gangsta rap made em do it

shit man it kind of gets tiring co-signing murder and other unlawful acts, let us tap into some other vices every once in a while breh

i hear you bruh, let's all do some lean

IrishNinja

finally spending some time with this new bjork though...phew

if you fuck with her sound, she never really falls off. like ive caught up with her since the sugarcubes or so and her stuff always delivers, i still remember not hearing Post until around 2000 and shit blowing my mind too

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i dont trust these hoes at awwwwwwwwwwwl.

it's definitely a bad look for our broke asses to do it though.
I think it's a worse look if you've got money.

Unless you're a pimp or sugar daddy or something. I guess Drake kind of falls into the latter.

Eos

song was pretty good even if it isn't the final version

the cavalier edit made the song better but it's still pretty meh to me

trixx

So happy Charles Hamilton making music again. Pink lavalamp is still one of my favorite albums of all time.

2015 sounds like it's gonna be a great year for hip hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom