• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy McNulty got........barz

cGrvAie.png

Fly like...a what?

What, are you gonna really say you'd rather have the typical reading-a-children's-book-while-rolling-in-a-cornfield verse from Andre 3k? Of course not, not really anything particularly controversial.

Yes I would rather have an Andre 3000 verse than a Young Thug or Travis Scott verse.

kttcolichildplease

yall just gonna sleep on that new suicideyear huh? smh

also that bronson x sway interview was much better than the breakfast club interview. still need a freestyle tho

iavi

Unlock the Swag has to be the dumbest fucking song that I can't stop listening to to come out of hip-hop's ass in a second.

YNO is probably the hardest banger on the album, though.

Courage

Unlock the Swag has to be the dumbest fucking song that I can't stop listening to to come out of hip-hop's ass in a second.

YNO is probably the hardest banger on the album, though.

Only songs I don't really like are Safe Sex Pay Checks, Come Get Her and My X

iavi

Only songs I don't really like are Safe Sex Pay Checks, Come Get Her and My X

I fucks with Come get Her heavy. Agree on the other two, though. My Ex forces me to realize I'm listening to the gradeschool braggadocio of upstarts who ain't out of (or just out of?) HS. Safe Sex pays checks might as well not even be on the album, cause I just restart from the top after No Type

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
TMZ said:
We're told a fight broke out between Suge and 2 crew members. Suge got back into his car, took the wheel and threw the vehicle in reverse ... and ran over a bystander.
Wow.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's incredible how quickly Chance' goodwill washed away. After a breakout mixtape in a quiet time of year, overseas tours with Em, XXL cover, etc. etc. dude hooks up with Social Experiment and just put out trash after trash after trash after trash. I think he must've gotten too close to Gambino or something. Probably doesn't shower anymore.

overcast

Holy shit man. That's crazy. He needs to be locked up.
It's incredible how quickly Chance' goodwill washed away. After a breakout mixtape in a quiet time of year, overseas tours with Em, XXL cover, etc. etc. dude hooks up with Social Experiment and just put out trash after trash after trash after trash. I think he must've gotten too close to Gambino or something. Probably doesn't shower anymore.
Yeah, dude doesn't rap anymore. I don't think it's Gambino, they don't hang that often right? Maybe James Blake's brilliance has reverse effect on his lovers 🌚

yall just gonna sleep on that new suicideyear huh? smh

Wasn't feeling it much. Felt like leftovers from Remembrance. It's hard to say this so early into a guys career, but comes off like boilerplate/by the numbers Suicideyear. Some shit he cooked up bored on a flight. Didn't want to infect GAF Hop with too much negativity with Shlohmo bringing me down at the same time.

#positivity2015

IrishNinja

cool, maybe cons can hold his weed while pusha holds ye's

Big Sean ripped that new Meek Mill shit.

bums on bums on bums

He's untouchable. Somebody has to stop him.

Suge, man.

Dude needs to be stopped.

fam we been sayin this since like the mid 90s tho

Angry, angsty / bitter Drake is worst Drake.

right above hyper insecure marvin's room drake, yeah

I agree on Chance. Really liked Acid Rap but since then...what happened. Went on a big tour, made sense. But then he didn't really do any noteworthy features and released a bunch of music super divorced from his main sound. Some of those tracks were cool but most are just forgettable.

What's the plan here....I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom