• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gaf i just ate a peanut butter + pickle sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like 6:30 am and i was hungry, so i decided to try one. i was gonna make a pb&j but decided to try this instead. i spread peanut butter on both slices of bread and put dill slices on it. i think most things say bread and butter pickles but i only eat dill pickles on my sandwiches

anyways here's a pic of the sandwich
r8jGrYh.jpg

shit was legit good and i thought this would taste disgusting and would dump it lol

anyways what's some weird food combinations you guys like that other people think are weird

Pickles are much better than unhealthy American synthetic disgusting processed jam, so why not. In a typical PNJ sandwich, the jam really ruins what was off to such a great start with the peanut butter. This can only be an improvement.

You make me sick OP. Literally, looking at your sandwich and imagining what it tastes like is making me a little nauseous.

highrider

Banned
Pickles are much better than unhealthy American synthetic disgusting processed jam, so why not. In a typical PNJ sandwich, the jam really ruins what was off to such a great start with the peanut butter. This can only be an improvement.

I won't have this disrespect of American fruit spreads sir!

I would not post pictures of sandwiches on gaf because it's gonna become another forced maymay.

Unless that's what you're into.

Anyway that sandwich does not sound too bad. I've done herring and honey sandwiches so I'm into the contrast thing.

Peanut butter & pickle sandwiches are great. As long as it's not those bullshit sweet pickles. Those things are legit nasty

Cobalt_fury

Unconfirmed Member
Been eating these for years. Discovered them by my brother trying to make me a gross sandwich as a joke and actually loving it. Jokes on him....probably

Jakten

My father used to eat Ernest Hemingway’s "Mount Everest Special" which was a peanut butter sandwich with onions. He also used to eat Cheez Whiz and Brown Sugar sandwiches.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'm allergic to peanut butter but that sounds disgusting.

I made a Frappuccino with bananas before, it was really disgusting, never mixing coffee and bananas again.

I think this sounds horrible to most people because most peanut butter is sweet. I can imagine it being good with natural, unsweetened kind, though.

Unless you did use the sweetened stuff, in which case you deserve the internet-grade classification of "literally disgusting."

I think this sounds horrible to most people because most peanut butter is sweet. I can imagine it being good with natural, unsweetened kind, though.

Unless you did use the sweetened stuff, in which case you deserve the internet-grade classification of "literally disgusting."
if it's disgusting i don't wanna be right

Obrek

Banned
PB and pickle is delicious. I use a whole dill pickle and cut it in half. The crunch you get is the best part. Pre cut spears and slices just don't have the same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom