• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gaf i just ate a peanut butter + pickle sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someday people will understand the deliciousness of the peanut butter and pickle combination. Someday.

Top of page edit:
img_00106.jpg

When I say I vomited in my mouth a little I am not joking. I actually did almost vomit completely when I saw OP's picture and had to shallow it back down.

spliced

I'm impressed, good choice on a quality sandwich. Using the superior dill instead on sweet pickles shows even more wisdom.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Back in school we once had an English class assignment where I think we were supposed to take a random list of things and make a story out of it. Two of the items were tuna fish and orange marmalade. Due to an exorbitant amount of people predictably making the combination of a tuna fish and marmalade sandwich, the teacher offered extra credit to anyone who brought one in and ate it in class. I think at least a few people actually did it. I would have, but I didn't have any marmalade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom