• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia [Mafia] lOTl Should've Gone for Bagels...

squidyj

guys, how do we eat the tacos through our paper bags? i try to go under but it's awkward and my tacos keep breaking :(

Yup!

Specifically, idk anything about season 2 unless somebody directly told me about it.

I misread Hobodobo's thing, and thought it was day time eviction that was needed to make a person a "lost partner". Apparently it was night time eviction that's needed.

I don't like how you said my logic was "terrible". And I don't like how you made your terrible into CAPS. You don't get any of my tacos.

thats probably for the best, for like Haly, my role is also Taco. so eating another taco would be weird.

I'm not convinced that you don't know how it works, I think you're trying to feign ignorance.

I'm pretty sure even regular tacos would want a bite out of this taco

wait tacos are mafia aligned now? Oh no! ;_;

YQpN3u4.png

Even if he is correct, we could handle mislynch. Probably should invest someone else. It's very odd that he waited so long to role claim. None of his postings in prior days points to the fact that he was trying to get the HHA to purposely target him. If h wouldve claimed a power role, maybe. But so far he hasn't really started the discussions on who to vote. Think most the ppl he ended up voting for had doubt already caste on them as well.

Highlights.

I hope the dead thread is titled Taco Valley.

I'm an idiot lol

Coppanuva

Taco Bell, rhymes with... well, you get it.

Taco Swell? Cause they're
NOT
GOOD TACOS?

Also, do we know about what day this game'll start? I have a few meetings later today and I want to make sure I give people a heads up so it doesn't count against me initially if the game starts then.

*Splinter

NOT
GOOD TACOS?

Also, do we know about what day this game'll start? I have a few meetings later today and I want to make sure I give people a heads up so it doesn't count against me initially if the game starts then.
Coppa is scum

NOT
GOOD TACOS?

Most likely, today. No worries though, I'm sure people here will be... understanding.

cabot

Well this is just aces.

Please direct me to the nearest dead thread

Birmingham just got a lot more taco-ey

kingkitty

lol you should have a link in the op for confused newbies that says "oh were you looking for the actual mafia ot? here u go"

GmQdYuo.jpg

So, how are they going to eat with those paper bags over their heads?

Forget how; with faces that hideous, they all deserve taco!

dohohohohohohohoho

Top Bottom