• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia [Mafia] lOTl Should've Gone for Bagels...

Gorlak

Banned
Congratulations to town! You owned this game. Don't let anyone tell you anything different. There were some minor problems (
Ourob lol :p
), but in the end you lynched only 1 townie between 1 neutral and 4 scum. Roy, you are my mvp ~ cutting through all the nonsense and reconstructing the night events on point. Great job!

Also I want to point out how reader friendly this thread was :) Just take a look at the post count, definitely a tangible progress.

roytheone

And still the second highest poster

Number 1-4 all haven't made it to the end. The first one on the post list that made it to the end is me on number 5 with 145 posts. The second one that made it to the end is swamped on number 10 with only half of my posts. I guess you can conclude from this that posting a lot doesn't help you reach the end of the game, on the contrary, it probably makes it harder.

Number 1-4 all haven't made it to the end. The first one on the post list that made it to the end is me on number 5 with 145 posts. The second one that made it to the end is swamped on number 10 with only half of my posts. I guess you can conclude from this that posting a lot doesn't help you reach the end of the game, on the contrary, it probably makes it harder.

Archer was different though! Squidy and Palmer and Cabot all made it through to the end :>

Top Bottom