• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-MAN: The Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
You guys need to make it more clear if you're in or out.

I'll post the google spreadsheet on Sunday and if I missed you you can add you name before the first check-in.

Piano

Banned
Teh Hamburglar said:
Teh Hamburglar said:
Cjaix.gif

Did this last time and I dont think I checked in towards the end.

I dont masturbate so these are always a breeze for me.

Im in.

You will all lose. Seriously. :D
Not even me being a relationship will save you. :lol

Amir0x said:
I always watch these threads thinking there's no real honor among thieves and that the ultimate winner is just the best at fibbing about not jerking it

Anyone in a relationship would be a real jerk to participate too :lol

whoooopppss. Being a jerk is fun =p

koam

Can we change the rules this time so that it lasts 30 days and people who last the month automatically win. This way, if feels like there's a goal instead of competing against people who wouldn't have masturbated anyway (or are lying). I'm in only if lasts until Dec 1.

We should even contemplate making it an event "No-rub November"

I'm in. But, I should warn you all, I have a secret boner shrinker weapon, the likes of which you can't even imagine.

You see, 5 months ago, my wife gave birth to our daughter, and well... I looked into the "miracle." I saw what no man should ever see. It was the worst mistake of my life, but at least now I know what to do with the knowledge, and the horror that now lives deep inside the darkest corners of my mind.

Oh yes, GAF-MAN.. I will win this contest!

I can do this easy. The problem with me is that I always wind up getting bored and be like "well...theres nothing else to doooo~"

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
I must ask again, if having sex without getting off is allowed. Either way, I am in.

This could lead to some interesting bedroom situations, just like in The Game with sleep deprivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom