• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
salva said:
We all win but something doesn't feel right :lol. I feel like there should be something else...
Lightning round, those who want to be out can be out as the winners of November, but those who wish to stay must battle it out until they can hold no longer!

Plywood said:
Lightning round, those who want to be out can be out as the winners of November, but those who wish to stay must battle it out until they can hold no longer!
:lol Maybe.

You know what guys, you guys deserve more thanks being congratulated for lasting so long. If you guys trust me, send me your shipping info and I will send you guys a gift that might or might not be related to this contest. Expect it some time in January, though.

Nice job fellas. I aimed to not fap at all in November and succeeded (started a day early - well, Pacific time anyway). It's going to be strange now going for it and realizing you don't have to stop yourself anymore. That said, having held off this long, I'm waiting for the right time to end this, where something drives you to it as opposed to just starting up out of the blue. But interesting, I expected a few outs by now, hehe.

salva said:
:lol Maybe.

You know what guys, you guys deserve more thanks being congratulated for lasting so long. If you guys trust me, send me your shipping info and I will send you guys a gift that might or might not be related to this contest. Expect it some time in January, though.
Are you going to jerk off in a cup and send it?

zero_suit

2vchil5.gif

Well, I'm finally out! I could have continued, but what's the point?:lol

RobertM

salva said:
You guys are still going? WTF!

There was so much of it coming out when i jacked it. Kinda looked like an infinite hose.
I don't know man, I guess we are a bunch of masochists. Usually I get wet dreams after about 18 days, and it's been a month and nothing. Feels kind of strange.

RobertM said:
I don't know man, I guess we are a bunch of masochists. Usually I get wet dreams after about 18 days, and it's been a month and nothing. Feels kind of strange.

I didn't have wet dreams either. Although, last days, when i pissed, some cum came out. Strange...

RobertM

Could someone provide me with some quality videos ;)? Costanza got banned before I could ask him last time; he had some good shit.

SaintZ

So is this over or not? :lol I'm still in btw but I wasn't sure if we are still competing until there's only one guy left.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
SaintZ said:
So is this over or not? :lol I'm still in btw but I wasn't sure if we are still competing until there's only one guy left.
You are a lightning round player, I think there might be like 3 of you.

SaintZ

salva said:
Still in? The fuck
A huge amount of work kept me busy and tired :lol
Plywood said:
You are a lightning round player, I think there might be like 3 of you.
Yeah, I know there's some people left, that's why I'm asking. I can't believe I have got to this point to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom