• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a thread similar to this one a couple of days ago except with the stupid "Man-GAF" part on the title. An awesome mod gave me the blessing to make this thread again.

So here we go (shamelessly stolen from previous Costanza threads):

2ihujjc.jpg

By popular vote, the point of this contest has changed. The true winner(s) of this contest will be those who can hold themselves after November. Those who make it beyond December will be the crowned kings of GAF.

Rules:

Contest has oficially started. No one will be accepted anymore. Try again next contest!

- Wet dreams don't count.

- Sex counts. Getting laid is a much bigger achievement than winning a no masturbation contest on a videogame forum, so be proud and admit it.

- You must check in with us weekly and tell us you're still in. The day to check in will be every Monday, starting November 8th. Failure to do so means automatic disqualification.

- Be honest! You have nothing to gain by lying to us and staying in after you've jerked it.

When you declare that you're out of the competition, you can use one of these GIFs for easy identification:

143onwo.gif

710bqg.gif

2ev6esw.jpg

1zebgoy.gif

2vchil5.gif

The winner(s) will receive:

2rftz74.jpg

the Titus Balsac award

but let us not forget the individual who so fails to resist the touch of his own hand, falling first. he will be awarded:

n6dyzr.jpg

the Breakneck Beater trophy

Contestants:
-salva
-zero_suit
-dschalter
-Cuban Legend
-Verano
-RobertM
-Varjet
-Sai-Kun
-SaintZ
-bigosc2k
-Kurashima

Eliminated
-Petrie - Breakneck Beater trophy of shame and disgust
-X26
-Fusebox
-FleckSplat
-Lkr
-FootNinja
-Rewrite
-Bo130
-FunkyPajamas
-friskykillface
-WorriedCitizen
-celebi23
-Foxix
-cashman
-Aesius
-J Tourettes
-silvon
-koam
-The Skater
-Shalashaska161
-Commodore_Perry
-Zanken
-Ridli
-HiResDes
-Rickard
-Shalashaska
-bud
-Dr. Pangloss
-Kusagari
-Fantastical
-retty
-shadowcomplex
-thesoapster
-rooster93
-smokeymicpot
-ATF487
-JasonS
-_Isaac
-EzLink
-fallagin
-Siebzehn50
-RadioHeadAche
-AnkitT
--COOLIO-
-TL4E
-jacobs34
-ahoyhoy
-hertog
-N.A
-GurgleBot20
-ZayneH
-Schmitty
-vectorman06
-klyka
-ericexpo
-kryptikjoker
-TheBlackKing
-voodoojohn
-weekend_warrior
-vid
-ICallItFutile
-Joey Fox
-tarius1210
--x.Red.x-
-Kenak
-joedrum
-Shiggie
-JoeBoy101
-Vai
-DanteFox
-Maron
-Ogni-XR21
-Fuzzy
-TangMeng
-DrFunk
-cooljeanius
-Kraut
-Noez
-Janken
-NaughtyCalibur
-DMPrince
-ianp622
-Morro!
-ShallNoiseUpon
-cnizzle06 + gf
-xKillTheMx
-Pinko Marx
-speculawyer
-Alaskanbullworm
-AvidNobody
-SS4Gogita
-NintendoGal
-Yonn
-Lyphen
-ninj4junpei
-DrBaalzamon
-neptunes
-Trasher
--Kees-
-Zombie James
-B-Rad Lascelle
-Plywood
-El Sloth
-nskinnear

Failed to Check in
-Shanadeus
-GiJoccin
-BakedPigeon
-zankara
-NightHawk17
-I NEED SCISSORS
-RevoDS
-ReiGun
-theinfinityissue
-FunkyMunkey
-VendettaXXI
-whitehawk
-PhoenixDark
-_dementia
-sevenchaos
-Large Professor
-sonikokaruto
-LiquidMetal14
-The Big Rig
-Cubsfan23
-favouriteflavour
-dmshadow
-Confused101
-thefit
-g35twinturbo
-canoli2006
-Cyan
--viper-
-GK86
-Wthermans
-Serenade
-Anticitizen One
-weepy
-Razorskin
-Not a Jellyfish

P. 1462

I'm in. This actually falls at the perfect time for me, as I'm leaving for Europe to visit relatives for two weeks or so starting on the 3rd. So two weeks shouldn't be a problem, anyway. . .

Apath

I guess I'm in. We all know a few idiots are going to lie their way until the end, claiming they had no sexual activity of any kind for two months :lol

My goal is to last a week!

koam

I mentioned this in the last thread, but can we do this for the entire month of November and the people who last till the end win instead of the broken way it's done now?

koam said:
I mentioned this in the last thread, but can we do this for the entire month of November and the people who last till the end win instead of the broken way it's done now?

Sounds like an idea. I'll think about it later cause i gotta do some homework now (and some furious fapping).

Oh I am so in this bitch. Last time I failed hard as hell, though -- couldn't even manage a week. I was really stressed out though, where as now I think I'm pretty chill.

My goal is not to win. I just want to manage at least two weeks. :lol

I'm in, but I have a quick question. I was in for the last one, but since it got closed I figured that means it was cool to fap again. SO I did. Does that mean I lose the last one?

Just curious.

Razorskin

----- ------
Pinko Marx said:
I'm in, but I have a quick question. I was in for the last one, but since it got closed I figured that means it was cool to fap again. SO I did. Does that mean I lose the last one?

Just curious.

The contest only starts at the time listed in the OP.

in

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
koam said:
I'd totally be in, if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom