• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS4Gogita said:
Totally in. Let me know if you want any helpers to keep track of contestants.

Definitely! Any help would be appreciated.

I updated the contestant list already (will be doing it each page) so if i didn't get you then just post again. Make sure you clearly say you're in.

Who won last time?

I lasted an embarrassing 4 days but since then I've developed a bit of self control :lol

That said, I won't be entering this one, but good luck to all who do. *salute

RevoDS

koam said:
I mentioned this in the last thread, but can we do this for the entire month of November and the people who last till the end win instead of the broken way it's done now?
IAWTP. Much better than the current method of "whoever lies the longest wins".

That said, I'm in. In-contest record is a rather pathetic 3 days, out-of-contest is about a week. Need to beat that.

ultron87

Well I could do this along with NaNoWriMo to make November the most stressful month of all time, but no. That'd be a bad bad idea.

koam said:
I mentioned this in the last thread, but can we do this for the entire month of November and the people who last till the end win instead of the broken way it's done now?

I also think this is a good idea. A month is a long enough time to act as a decent goal, but not so long that it starts being disturbing.

I'm in. I've never actually done it, always wondered what the results would be. Will I like.. lose weight and find a new clarity of purpose or just cry a lot and blow one walking down the street? SCIENCE

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
pKrIm.jpg

I'm in. I was already planning this for the hell of it so this works.

Not looking forward to eventually losing shamelessly in my sleep though.

cashman

Banned
FunkyMunkey said:
I'm in. I was already planning this for the hell of it so this works.

Not looking forward to eventually losing shamelessly in my sleep though.
Wet dreams don't count.

I honestly would like to commit to this contest.

However, I'm in a relationship and I honestly don't know if my girlfriend would like that I'm not having sex with her because of an internet forum contest.

I very rarely jerk it these days, so I probably would have a shot at lasting a pretty long time.

Godspeed to all who are brave enough to take the challenge!

Silicon Knight said:
I honestly would like to commit to this contest.

However, I'm in a relationship and I honestly don't know if my girlfriend would like that I'm not having sex with her because of an internet forum contest.

I very rarely jerk it these days, so I probably would have a shot at lasting a pretty long time.

Godspeed to all who are brave enough to take the challenge!

Make her join the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom