• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, i updated the victim list. Entering each username manually is so tedious because a lot of you are using weird ass-usernames!

If i missed you it might be because i didn't see you or you didn't make yourself clear enough that you wanted to be in the contest. Post again if you don't see your name on the list.

Medalion

Banned
Ashy Larry said:
jerk off, then decide
607177-14116794.gif

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
- Sex counts. Getting laid is a much bigger achievement than winning a no masturbation contest on a videogame forum, so be proud and admit it.

this sentence sounds really virgindotgifish

ianp622 said:
I'm in. I've done it for a month before if I can remember correctly.
The longest I've gone without since I first did it is a week. This is going to be exciting! Well... not too exciting, I hope.

El Sloth

Banned
Skiptastic said:
Man, you guys are nuts! :lol

No way I'm in. I wouldn't be able to make it past Thanksgiving week. :p
majority of drop-offs happen in the 1st week. A group always goes for the breakneck beater trophy too.

ATF487

I'm in, I want my boxes of tissues to last longer

I've gone without it doing for a few weeks before but it's been awhile since I consciously avoided it

El Sloth said:
majority of drop-offs happen in the 1st week. A group always goes for the breakneck beater trophy too.

I'm just saying if I enter, I'm in it to win it. Girlfriend is coming over for Thanksgiving, so I wouldn't be able to win. So no deal!

Apath

El Sloth said:
We should place bets on some tool posting KramerOut.gif the second after the contest starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom