• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
shieeeeeeet this just started and my GF is coming over. I think I'm going to be the first one out.

So now we need to check in every monday, starting with the next? Alright, can do.

:D Good luck everyone! :D

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
I was the last person to say I was in in the GAF-Man thread! Put me in the contest please.

I think I have a real shot of making it through November. GF is on the period, family is visiting. Depending on the situation though, I might have to bow out. Not going to turn down a new experience for internet cred.

Landmines I have to dodge:
1. Two year anniversary
2. Sleeping arrangements at home
3. Boredom

So, who's having a wankfest tonight? Somebody set up a thread.

koam

Because the OP had it set for the 2nd before I suggested we turn it into NoMember. I'm in already though.

Day 1: I feel like stabbing someone with a pen

It starts the 2nd. I made it that date because I figured some gaffers might gave gotten laid in a Halloween party the 31st, or early Nov. 1st.

koam said:
Because the OP had it set for the 2nd before I suggested we turn it into NoMember. I'm in already though.

Day 1: I feel like stabbing someone with a pen
That is genius on multiple levels.

Good luck comrades. I can be on the side posting tempting images this time. :D

shadowcomplex said:
Yes i ve still got till 11:59PM:lol
8499_v.gif

Edit: Fuck rotating avatars :lol

vid

Siebzehn50 said:
haha, I did the same thing. I finished at 11:59 and was happy I got it in time then saw it was Pacific, not Eastern.

If it had been at 12:02, would you have immediately posted an "out" response? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom