• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGyver

Couldn't take it anymore.
710bqg.gif

Ok, contest has officially started. No one else will be accepted from this point.

So 2 minutes into the contest and...

AVxTq.jpg

edit: So i see Full Recovery wanted to be a little jackass and be the first out. I'm going to take you off the list and pretend you never were in.

Bo130

Really looking forward to follow this topic :D I have an exam tomorrow and friday, so hopefully this will make me use the time I have more effective, hehe

_Isaac

Bo130 said:
Really looking forward to follow this topic :D I have an exam tomorrow and friday, so hopefully this will make me use the time I have more effective, hehe

Damn. How much time were you wasting before? :lol

Shanadeus

Banned
Okay, I had sexual relations last night but I'm not really sure whether it was before or after the start of the contest (timezones and so).

I guess I'm still in.

El Sloth

Banned
Shanadeus said:
Okay, I had sexual relations last night but I'm not really sure whether it was before or after the start of the contest (timezones and so).

I guess I'm still in.
I'm no hater(on tuesdays), but this sure sounds an awful lot like bragging.

retty

Neo Member
Darn I missed my last opportunity last night before the official start because I got caught up in homework...

well, I'm still in! :D

Kenak said:
you called nothing buddy, somebody always does the whole out as soon as the contest starts bit.

i wish i could've had one more go, i had school and work so i couldn't get time to do it before the limit.
how about 1 grace in the first day for everyone?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
NightHawk17 said:
you called nothing buddy, somebody always does the whole out as soon as the contest starts bit.

i wish i could've had one more go, i had school and work so i couldn't get time to do it before the limit.
how about 1 grace in the first day for everyone?
Sure you can have leniency.

IF YOU WANT TO LOSE.

CBIVW.gif

Large Professor said:
I think if you're going to be the first one out, you need to have a creative story behind it. (i.e. your power went out 'causing you to lose track of time, a sperm bank needed an emergency donation, your wife tied you up, etc.)

Not any of this "'I'm out' with no background story" shit.

HiResDes

The only thing that makes this hard, pun intended, is morning wood...I'm feeling pretty confident right now if I can just make it past the mornings consistently.

Bo130

EzLink said:
Hell yes. Day 1 and I'm feeling like a champ. I scrubbed my right hand with sandpaper for a couple hours last night so that if I'm tempted to do it my rough skin will shred at the tender shaft flesh. Should be a serviceable deterrent

:lol awesome dedication! :D

I agree, though. The mornings are going to be the worst to get through..

Apath

Bo130 said:
:lol awesome dedication! :D

I agree, though. The mornings are going to be the worst to get through..
Just force yourself from the bed and into the shower. If you like to rub one out in the shower, turn it to cold.

HiResDes said:
The only thing that makes this hard, pun intended, is morning wood...I'm feeling pretty confident right now if I can just make it past the mornings consistently.
I'm going to be taking cold showers all month to try and help things. Morning wood? Jump in the cold water! Voila!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
SalsaShark said:
hey guys just had sex with my GF, so good
I told my girlfriend I was taking part in this contest. She said she wasn't get to make it easy for me.

But I pulled out a trump card. A renewal of my World of Warcraft subscription.

JoeBoy101

Lyphen said:
I told my girlfriend I was taking part in this contest. She said she wasn't get to make it easy for me.

But I pulled out a trump card. A renewal of my World of Warcraft subscription.

What if she started playing and started sending you sexual messages whilst you are flying between travel points?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Foxix said:
Blah... I haven't been home so I couldn't make full use of the day prior to competition :lol

:(
go to to strip club
6957_v.gif

edit:

to the people who lost on the first day
2vj989f.jpg

edit2:
Mechanical Snowman said:
[mg]http://signavatar.com/8499_v.gif[/img]

Edit: Fuck rotating avatars :lol

:lol :lol i fell for it too.

Status