• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Movies of the Year 2007 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munin

Prince8 said:
Wtf, 300 isn't on place 1? What a bullshit list

You must have misunderstood the thread title. This is supposed to be "Best Movies of the Year", not "Worst Movies of the past decade".

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Munin said:
You must have misunderstood the thread title. This is supposed to be "Best Movies of the Year", not "Worst Movies of the past decade".
It's funny how people have a stick so far up their asses they can't enjoy 300, therefore, no one else should.

That's funny to me.

Prince8

Banned
Munin said:
:lol Funny man :lol
You're not man enough to understand the awesomeness known as 300

HotByCold

Banned
CajoleJuice said:
1. No Country for Old Men
2. There Will Be Blood
3. Ratatouille
4. The Bourne Ultimatum
5. Zodiac
6. Hot Fuzz
7. Superbad
8. Juno
9. 3:10 To Yuma
10. Eastern Promises
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. Stardust
12. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
13. 300
14. Sunshine
15. Gone Baby Gone
16. Knocked Up
17. Once
18. Sweeney Todd
19. Michael Clayton
20. Atonement.

sparta15.jpg

"I'm not amused"

Joe Molotov

Flizzzipper said:
Not bad. King of Kong doc of the year!!1

If more people had seen it, I bet it'd be higher than it is. King of Kong should be #1. Well, okay maybe not, but it should be high.

Basch

Stardust didn't even crack the top ten?!? What the hell is wrong with you people? If you enjoy awesome movies, Stardust is not a movie to be passed up. Well, that and Zodiac. Got to see Ratatouille last week. It was really nice. My favorite Pixar movie yet. Don't understand the hate for 300. Seriously people, now I'm starting to doubt some of your guys' tastes. Didn't expect 3:10 to Yuma doing as poorly as it did. Surprised about the big three laughs: Hot Fuzz, Superbad, and Juno. Poor Sunshine. Should have done better. I knew it should have stayed in theaters longer. Too little spotlight. It was around for like two weeks. I had the privelege to see it on Blu-Ray, though. Outstanding stuff.

Overall, saw nine of the top twenty movies listed: Zodiac, Stardust, Bourne Ultimatum, Ratatouille, 300, Hot Fuzz, Superbad, Sunshine, and 3:10 to Yuma. Not bad. I'll be seeing Gone Baby Gone next week. Same for We Own the Night (hopefully).

Here is my list from over in the other thread (didn't rank them, but it should be pretty close in terms of favortism):

Zodiac
Sunshine
Stardust
Transformers
The Kingdom
The Bourne Ultimatum
3:10 to Yuma
I Am Legend
Hot Fuzz/Super Bad (too hard to pick between the two)

Honorable Mention: Rescue Dawn

If I had to say four movies that got neglected the most was...

Zodiac (Yeah, needs to be even higher) :D
Stardust
Sunshine
The Kingdom

People NEED to see those. You will regret it if you don't. With that said, I need to see There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men: not really interested in the later, but maybe it will turn out okay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom