• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2.5: The Bachelor Party |Mafia OT| One Last Override

cabot

This game is alarmingly quiet with deadline looming.

Regarding FEP, this was always in my mind:

I've checked in kind of. Cabot claims to be a miller. If I was a miller personally I would probably keep it to myself because I am consistently read scummy and am better off trying to find scum before I get checked.

I've never played with cabot but if people tend to read him as town he's probably better off getting the miller claim out early regardless of alignment.

A supposed miller is a better lynch than a random to me so I would be fine lynching him. Unless there is no cop, I don't know how the game mechanics would give him away.

Question for everyone, is there any point in keeping our identities secret (names, not roles)?

This stuck out to me because it felt like he was prematurely excusing scummy behaviour. Could be nothing (day one and all) but it was interesting to me.

Sorian

Banned
Vote Count:

squidyj (3)
Gorlak
CrimsonFist
Droplet

Kawl_USC (2)
Royal_Flush
flatearthpandas

Zippedpinhead (2)
cabot
StanleyPalmtree

Droplet (2)
squidyj
cabot
squidyj
Zippedpinhead

StanleyPalmtree (1)
cabot
Sophia
Zippedpinhead

cabot (1)
squidyj
Flame_AC

StarSketch (1)
Kawl_USC
cabot
squidyj

CrimsonFist (1)
nukedeggs

Royal_Flush (0)
cabot

Flame_AC (0)
cabot

8 votes are needed for majority.

Day 1 ends in:
blu_1462050000.png

Kawl_USC

I think that pack of votes/suspicion may be interesting, but I also think if that's a thing only reason to make a push like that is if one of the people already under fire is scum, something to keep in mind dependent on future flips.

To your point Sophia, yea I was putting forth the idea PRs should have some thought ahead of time of how they will deal with pressure on them as day end approaches.

Usually I'd probably be about trying to lynch someone one who had been less active but at this point that's like half the game.

So with that in mind, I'll throw my hat in with
Vote: Squidyj
To see if we can get this into a horse race and see how people break.

Kawl_USC

Actually my bad that vote count shows that does the opposite of making a horse race, so what I want to do is

Vote: Zippedpinhead

fep's reason is very weird, he said the conversation ended in a good place, so his point seems sort of useless with that in mind.
It's in scum's best interest for chats to end in a good place imo, doesn't erase it from having happened.

As for droplet, she's number four on my list right now, which may be one too many anyway. Just vibes.

cabot

We be vibing. I'll stick with zipped.

I dont feel particularly good on fep, but i just feel I need to know what zipped is because hes a blind spot to me.

squidyj

Droplet won't drop her vote on me, she's hoping she can force a mislynch on me, I am more sure than ever that she is scum at this point, I think it's possible that one of the other two voting on me is also scum but I find it less likely. Stanley has a vote on zipped and sophia a vote on stanley.

I think that right now scum is trying to muddy the waters to hope that the three votes on me stick and cause a mislynch, I implore town to vote for droplet today. People keep saying I am behaving strangely but am I behaving scum strangely? I don't think there's anything I've done this game that is very anti-town or pro-scum, so instead of demanding that I play exactly as I have always played every game and then getting angry at me for it afterwards maybe vote for droplet who says she hates giving reads at all ever yet promised to give them, who CONTINUES to make statements that don't reflect the reality of the game.

I'll try to put some more reads up before the end of day in case yall really fuck up and lynch me.

squidyj

Okay we're at 3 and 3 with me and zipped. I will vote zipped to save my life if that's what it takes but I really don't think he's the target today.

squidyj

1. cabot [m]
- miller claim, did some stuff, has seemed generally pretty good but if he's scum there's nothing to stop him besides fucking up
- watch his voting pattern, watch who he chooses to interact with
- not worth lynching right away, if he's not lying he can come up with good stuff for town
- if he is lying there are other scum we can still hunt in the meantime
2. CrimsonFist [m]
- I have some apprehensions about him
3. Droplet [f]
- Made myself clear on this
4. Flame_AC [m]
- Made myself clear on this
5. flatearthpandas [m]
- i know him for being pretty quiet in other games so not being a town leader isn't something I'm going to penalize him for
- still, it makes it difficult to generate a good read on him
6. Gorlak [m]
- Gorlak is being pretty gorlak of late
- he's disappeared near the end of the day leaving his vote on me
- if he says he couldn't get back in time to switch tell him he's scum and lynch him.
7. Kawl_USC [m]
- doesn't like my weirdness, well i don't like his face
- nah there's nothing wrong with his face, could easily be town
8. nukedeggs [f]
- I agree with a lot of what she's saying
- since she sometimes says it before I get the chance I think she's probably town trying to figure out the game
9. Royal_Flush [m]
10. Sophia [f]
- saying a lot of things
- some of the stuff she's saying seems trivial and inconsequential to me
- hard to see where she's going with some stuff
- I hope she's town, it'd be good to have her on our side
- The only nightmare scenario is where she and cabot are both scum but I think it's unlikely so we are probably fine to keep her alive
11. Squidyj [m]
- that's me
12. StanleyPalmtree [m]
- had a bit of a strange interaction with me about my 'question'
- don't want to read too much into that
- haven't noticed much else from him
13. StarSketch [f]
- ????
14. Zippedpinhead [m]
- has made a curious mess for himself, it was a weird thing to blurt out about the gambit idea but the more I think about him and the way today is shaping up, the less scummy he seems to me

Flame_AC

Sorry all for being absent.

Vote: Droplet

I've kept up with the thread well enough and I think that the Squidy train is really misguided. All of his posts, to me, have been very helpful or somewhat beneficial. I like his argument about Droplet, though I do not agree with him theorizing a bunch of scum are all on his vote. Probably just one.

I don't know if I'll be around for Day end, but if I am, I will try and make sure we don't end up in a tie.

Also, everyone is reading too much into why I said I didn't want to ask Cabot a question or two. It'd look bad on me to ask it and it would give scum even more information than they already have, that's all.

Sophia

This game is alarmingly quiet with deadline looming.

It's kind of unnerving, isn't it?

I think that pack of votes/suspicion may be interesting, but I also think if that's a thing only reason to make a push like that is if one of the people already under fire is scum, something to keep in mind dependent on future flips.

To your point Sophia, yea I was putting forth the idea PRs should have some thought ahead of time of how they will deal with pressure on them as day end approaches

Yeah, I thought that was where you're going with it. I'm inclined to agree too, because a power role that ends up claiming on the chopping block is either a dead man walking (as scum now have it in their interest to kill them) or scum.

It's in scum's best interest for chats to end in a good place imo, doesn't erase it from having happened.

As for droplet, she's number four on my list right now, which may be one too many anyway. Just vibes.

I mean, usually when you someone is your top scum your reasons for it are more than just gut reads. So I thought it was pretty weird that she was there, yet you didn't have anything to really say about her. Although in your defense, you did say they weren't strong reads.

10. Sophia [f]
- saying a lot of things
- some of the stuff she's saying seems trivial and inconsequential to me
- hard to see where she's going with some stuff
- I hope she's town, it'd be good to have her on our side
- The only nightmare scenario is where she and cabot are both scum but I think it's unlikely so we are probably fine to keep her alive

Thank you for flying Air Sophia, we have you enjoy the ride. =p

squidyj

Any reason you skipped over royal completely?

Yeah Flush got lost in the formatting

I'm reading Flush as generally town, wish he'd post more, when he posts it's usually coherent statements paying attention to the game, the only weird thing was when he talked about Cabot maybe being some sort of additional PR on top of being a Miller and trying to get Cabot to come out with it. I thought that was weird but in light of other behaviour it's probably just a dumb thing he did and I can easily see it being a thing a town player might do.

Sophia

Thank you for flying Air Sophia, we hope you enjoy the ride. =p

Well I butchered that line. ¬_¬

I've kept up with the thread well enough and I think that the Squidy train is really misguided. All of his posts, to me, have been very helpful or somewhat beneficial. I like his argument about Droplet, though I do not agree with him theorizing a bunch of scum are all on his vote. Probably just one.

I don't know if I'll be around for Day end, but if I am, I will try and make sure we don't end up in a tie.

Also, everyone is reading too much into why I said I didn't want to ask Cabot a question or two. It'd look bad on me to ask it and it would give scum even more information than they already have, that's all.

All of his posts have been very helpful to you? Even the early posts, where I noted my stance in how silly and noncontributing he's been? Interesting. Although I will say this, he got increasingly more contribute as the day phase as gone along.

Question to other people, how do you all feel about a Flame_AC lynch? His contributions have been pretty low.

Policy Lynch on a miller. I've noted before how silly I find these.

Fluff talking about what he'd do as a miller.

Pushing for a cabot lynch early in the day because it's somehow more "uncertain" because he's a miller.

Doesn't want to ask anything to cabot in the view of scum.

Asking what will make cabot's claim fall apart. I actually conceded to this point when discussing to Royal, so that's a minor point in favor of not lynching him.

Doesn't want to to ask anything to cabot in the view of scum #2. Claims it's a bad gameplay move.

Disappears from the thread for awhile, comes back, and pushes a vote on Droplet. Who already has two votes against her.

Zipped didn't do himself exactly a favor with these last few posts (Kawl is inactive? What? He's many things but not inactive). Still not quite sure of him, but moving up my Scum list.

Royal: I was responding to Star there, not nuked. Maybe you meant that, but I'm making a correction because nuked's cool in my book.
Indeed, my mistake. I'm not sure how this happened... Well your observation is correct then, StarSketch isn't a ton more useful than you are. But that's not an excuse for anyone of you...

I'm not seeing this.

Questioning Cabot about his miller play - Basic questions that begged to be asked. If he hadn't someone else would have.

Prod vote on Star - I'd put that one under "semi-random vote", which is one of the most "seems useful but actually isn't" things I can imagine.

Questioning mine and Zipped's stance on millers. - These are very easy questions, that won't spawn a lot of value.

Responding to Zipped. - Broken link, I assume you mean this one. If so, I will give you that one.

Post where he suggested not to roleclaim on the chopping block. - This discussion is interesting from an academic POV but doesn't help finding Scum.

Responding to Flame_AC about Cabot - I'll give you that one

Provided opinion on cabot - And that one too.

Opinion on cabot again - "Opinion". More like stating the obvious.

Slight reads on people. - That's another point for you

Questioning Flame's position. - Same comment as the very first link.

Commentary on Squidlyj - An another one for you.

And that's just the first few pages of discussion. Hardly "stupid comments" and very little discussion (a few posts at best) on day 1 claims. Either you are failing to properly remember his posts and need to re-read them again, or you are trying to craft a narrative here.
(see comments in the quote) I have to admit there is more useful content than I remembered when I was combing through his posts. However, half of your linked posts only seem to be useful, but actually aren't. Later on there are more and more shitposts, but since I called him out the post quality actually skyrocketed again. I'm not so sure anymore if he's the best candidate today if he can keep it up...

Crimson has been quiet, alarmingly so. His style of play makes him difficult to read, so I'd consider him as well.
I wouldn't call this "alarmingly" quiet, especially since his comments most of the time are quite good... But I guess he is more active usually, yeah...

I'm reading Flush as generally town, wish he'd post more, when he posts it's usually coherent statements paying attention to the game, the only weird thing was when he talked about Cabot maybe being some sort of additional PR on top of being a Miller and trying to get Cabot to come out with it. I thought that was weird but in light of other behaviour it's probably just a dumb thing he did and I can easily see it being a thing a town player might do.
Yeah sorry for that. I really dislike posting on mobile, so I actually have to sit down on my PC and write something up which kind of conflicts with other things I'd like to do :p

I don't see how "I don't want to ask that question" is a good Scum play. Overall he has done quite some scummy things, it's only this that kind of holds me back.

Sophia

Apologizes for the typos and broken links. I'm not in the best mood today, so I'm not checking over my posts as well as I should be.

I do like Royal's commentary on Kawl there tho, so that's pretty major kudos in his favor.

I don't see how "I don't want to ask that question" is a good Scum play. Overall he has done quite some scummy things, it's only this that kind of holds me back.

I originally had a vote in there because I felt more confident about a lynch against him, but removed it upon examining his posts further. The biggest counter-point against this is I can't see how drawing attention to the fact that he doesn't want to ask questions helps him either. If he's town or a power role, then scum have an idea of where to aim now.

Squidy's behavior is still giving me pause. That said, he makes a good point about his behavior not necessarily being pro-scum.

Of course, if Squidy flips town, we know to go after Droplet tomorrow....but that's also pretty dangerous and not the best idea. If Droplet flips town, then we obviously fucked up.

Sophia

Hmm.... Droplet huh...? last time I gave her a look over, there was just that ice cream talk. Lets see...

Seems to share the same stance as me that she'd rather judge cabot for his actions, rather than his supposed miller status.

Clarified that she meant alignment cop, also ice cream talk.

More ice cream talk (Butter Peacon), as well as comments about Cabot's bachelor claim. On one hand, I'm not sure why the role of Swamped's Fiance could be a role only Cabot could claim. On the other hand, nobody has counter claimed it...

More commentary about Cabot's bachelor claim.

Commentary about her lack of reads, and responded to my inquiry about what she disagreed with. Gorlak pushing the ice cream hard here, actually seems more like a point against him than her.

Real life talk, and more Gorlak talk.

Counter argument to StarSketch's and finds herself in agreement with Crimson about Squidyj's aggressiveness. I actually agree with her on Star here.

Rather defensive post against squidyj and a vote for him. Seems to defend Crimson here. Don't think Nuke has replied to her yet...?

Another post with defensiveness. Replied to my query regarding Stanley. I'm not too fond of the meta arguments used as a basis for her vote against Squidyj, I prefer to judge people based upon how they've played in this current game. More defense of Crimson, piggybacking off my own defense against him.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't think Droplet would be my first lynch target as there are people who seem just as scummy or inactive as she is, but a Droplet flip does give us a bit of information so... *shrugs*

nukedeggs

Rather defensive post against squidyj and a vote for him. Seems to defend Crimson here. Don't think Nuke has replied to her yet...?
I responded to Droplet here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=202294887&postcount=299

Anyways, I am not comfortable with a Droplet lynch at this point in time. I'm getting an inactive town feeling from her. I feel like there are better people to lynch today.

It doesn't seem like my CrimsonFist vote is gaining any sort of traction, and I'm puzzled by how no one seems to find him suspicious despite his safe opinions/lack of pushing anything/generally passive play. In regards to other lynch suspects Squidy and Zipped, I am conflicted on both of them as well for reasons I've mentioned earlier. However I'm feeling a little better about Squidy - he doesn't seem to be as 'safe' as I would expect a scum to be like.

Earlier I read Flame_AC as being a possible neutral. I still feel like he is more likely to be not town than town. I would be down for a Flame_AC lynch moreso than I am down for a Droplet lynch.

Sophia

I responded to Droplet here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=202294887&postcount=299

Anyways, I am not comfortable with a Droplet lynch at this point in time. I'm getting an inactive town feeling from her. I feel like there are better people to lynch today.

It doesn't seem like my CrimsonFist vote is gaining any sort of traction, and I'm puzzled by how no one seems to find him suspicious despite his safe opinions/lack of pushing anything/generally passive play. In regards to other lynch suspects Squidy and Zipped, I am conflicted on both of them as well for reasons I've mentioned earlier. However I'm feeling a little better about Squidy - he doesn't seem to be as 'safe' as I would expect a scum to be like.

Earlier I read Flame_AC as being a possible neutral. I still feel like he is more likely to be not town than town. I would be down for a Flame_AC lynch moreso than I am down for a Droplet lynch.

Thank you, kudos for the link. I'll read over it in a second.

Squidy's behavior is still giving me pause. That said, he makes a good point about his behavior not necessarily being pro-scum.

Of course, if Squidy flips town, we know to go after Droplet tomorrow....but that's also pretty dangerous and not the best idea. If Droplet flips town, then we obviously fucked up.

....that's not the preview post button.

You realize your logic here doesn't really justify your vote on either of them, right...? If one flip's town we're in a dangerous spot, but if the other flips town we're fucked... so you're voting for the one that's fucked?

Sorian

Banned
Vote Count:

Droplet (5)
squidyj
cabot
squidyj
Zippedpinhead
Flame_AC
Royal_Flush
StarSketch

Zippedpinhead (3)
cabot
StanleyPalmtree
Kawl_USC

squidyj (3)
Gorlak
CrimsonFist
Droplet
Kawl_USC

Kawl_USC (1)
Royal_Flush
flatearthpandas

StanleyPalmtree (1)
cabot
Sophia
Zippedpinhead

CrimsonFist (1)
nukedeggs

cabot (0)
squidyj
Flame_AC

StarSketch (0)
Kawl_USC
cabot
squidyj

Royal_Flush (0)
cabot

Flame_AC (0)
cabot

8 votes are needed for majority.

Day 1 ends in:
blu_1462050000.png

Mm. Admittedly I am pretty conflicted on where we should go, but we have less than an hour to go and the thread is pretty quiet. This is pretty hypocritical coming from someone who's been quiet the whole time but that doesn't make it less true.

If need be, I

squidyj

Mm. Admittedly I am pretty conflicted on where we should go, but we have less than an hour to go and the thread is pretty quiet. This is pretty hypocritical coming from someone who's been quiet the whole time but that doesn't make it less true.

If need be, I

don't leave us hanging.

fucking hell why do I keep hitting the submit button when I'm not done, though I guess there's something I need to respond to now

Thank you, kudos for the link. I'll read over it in a second.

You realize your logic here doesn't really justify your vote on either of them, right...? If one flip's town we're in a dangerous spot, but if the other flips town we're fucked... so you're voting for the one that's fucked?

I'm too worried about getting day-one lynched because I fucked up again, even when it actually matters this time and I'm not thinking straight.

If you guys want to vote for me, do it. I'm clearly too bad at this game.

fucking hell why do I keep hitting the submit button when I'm not done, though I guess there's something I need to respond to now

I'm too worried about getting day-one lynched because I fucked up again, even when it actually matters this time and I'm not thinking straight.

If you guys want to vote for me, do it. I'm clearly too bad at this game.

You are fine starsketch. I, for one, do not think you are scum. On the other hand, I still like my droplet vote. So I am going to keep it.

*this being said, if you pull this card too many times, it grows increasing like a scum ploy

Sorian

Banned
The man in the beanie walked into the room. Everyone seemed to have gone to bed early.

"Ah well, rules are rules. Still gotta make the announcement"

Day 1 has ended

Go to bed.

Sorian

Banned
The taxis pull up at an unnamed Las Vegas hotel. The guests are horrified at the sight of disheveled partiers dragging themselves through the lobby. A casual observer might have mistaken them for extras on The Walking Dead.

As the group mills about, Whatshisface walks up to them, frustration on his face. “We had to book extra rooms because I can’t count and we ended up with more people here. But everything worked out. We’re on the 12th floor.” He distributes key cards to everyone.

“Thanks, what would we do without you?”
“Yeah, you’re the linchpin of this group.”
“Did you say… LYNCH-pin? As in L-Y-N-C-H?”

Everyone gasps and steps away from each other, eyeing each other warily.

Whatshisface shakes his head in exasperation. “No, no, L-I-N-C-H-P-I-N. Geez you guys really need to learn how to spell.” If only Swamped were here. She’d know how to deal with all this strange behaviour. She’d scream and curse at them about how worthless they were, and then they’d get in line…

An alarm shakes him out of his reverie. “What’s going on?”

“Hyperactivity went ahead but got themselves stuck in an elevator. He tripped the alarm. Fire department should be here soon.”

"We're going on without him. Let's go," says Whatshisface.

Droplet has been removed from the party.

Welcome to Las Vegas, Droplet!

You are Hyperactivity, a prominent and valued member of GAFia. However, it seems that others are jealous of your fame and prestige, preferring to vote you out of a game at the last minute when your back is turned. You'll get those pretty GAFia voters, and their dog too... later.

You are Ordinary Town. But that’s okay, mom says you’re special.

You are here for Swamped's fiancé's bachelor party, a celebration before he's permanently recruited to Swamped's team (alignment unknown). In your inebriated stupor, you notice that not everyone is who they seem to be. You can't have anyone ruin the party, so you have been entrusted with the power to VOTE for someone every day in order to remove them from the party. You would get more responsibilities, but you're partaking in borderline-illegal activities that will render you broke and destitute. Voting is pretty much all you're capable of at this point.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Night 1 ends in:
red_1462222800.png

Vote count above ended up being final vote count. I'll update the spreadsheet sometime tonight to be ordered by most votes to least. Need to head out here in a few minutes.

Sorian

Banned
After making themselves marginally more presentable, the partiers reconvene at the lobby.

“Everyone ready? We’re going to Celine Dion!”
“Where’s Palmer?”

A sense of dread falls over the group. Would they be missing another valuable group member so soon?

Thatguy sighs. “We’re going on-”

Palmer runs up, out of breath. “Sorry I’m late. Had to call housekeeping because the shower was dirty. There was so much scum!”

Everyone breathes in sharply, stepping back and looking around warily.

Thatguy shakes his head. “Such poor standards of cleanliness. I’ll need to have a word with the manager when this is all over.”

At the concert, Celine Dion launches into “My Heart Will Go On.” Thatguy looks over at Hyperactivity’s empty seat, his mind wandering. Swamped could be sitting there, her hair done up, her makeup flawless. She’d slyly undo the top button of her long knee-high coat to give him a peek. Then they’d sneak off to the restroom... and share the flask of whiskey she smuggled in.

A loud thump interrupts his daydream. Palmer has fallen over, his ears bleeding. People nearby rush to his aid.

“Wha---”
“It was the singing!”
“Umm, really?”
“Someone call an ambulance!”
“Near… far…. Wherever you are…”

Outside, the partiers stand and watch as the ambulance peels away.

“Man we’re going to miss the rest of the concert.”
“What a titanic bummer.”

nukedeggs has been removed from the game.

Welcome to Las Vegas, nukedeggs!

You are Palmer_v1, a cantankerous stickler for GAFia rules. Imagine what Palmer_v2 will be like... or maybe it'll just be like Duke Nukem Forever. Let's go with that.

You are Ordinary Town. But that’s okay, mom says you’re special.

You are here for Swamped's fiancé's bachelor party, a celebration before he's permanently recruited to Swamped's team (alignment unknown). In your inebriated stupor, you notice that not everyone is who they seem to be. You can't have anyone ruin the party, so you have been entrusted with the power to VOTE for someone every day in order to remove them from the party. You would get more responsibilities, but you're partaking in borderline-illegal activities that will render you broke and destitute. Voting is pretty much all you're capable of at this point.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Day 2 ends in:
blu_1462482000.png

7 votes are needed for majority.

Sophia

That's certainly the narrative you've been trying to sell. Nature, however, abhors the sort of vacuum you're trying to place me in here, on day 1, amidst a series of trifling nothings like "i noticed that squidyj didn't directly respond to my accusations" the debate. It's easy to point to a fact without context and make me seem bad. It's true my contributiuons to date have not been exceptional but it's also true that today is day one and the interactions today serve better when viewed through the cipher of later day phases.

So allow me to write a little narrative of my own.
I actually think you know all this and I think you're somewhat upset with me for harping on you about things you said you'd do and things you didn't do, precisely because you believe they aren't significant. Which would further lead me to believe you're scum because there's nothing more infuriating than being scumread for some bullshit that isn't even correct in the first place, having town find you for all the wrong reasons is a real shitty feeling.

Of course I'm not asking everyone to buy into this narrative for my next statement. My belief is we have 2 good lynch targets today.
The first is flame_ac who hinted at night communication and essentially some sort of power role, he spoke in rather cryptic terms about what he wanted, or rather didn't want to say during the day. He has subsequently vanished from the game rather than clarify his intentions. It reads to me more like a scum who fumbled a potential soft fake than a PR who let the cat out of the bag. The only way I see him being town is if he was vanilla trying to bait scum but I don't think that's a risk I want to take.

The second is droplet. Go back through her posts and you'll see a lot of what she's saying is responding to direct comments about her, and speculating about me, I think she's 'tunneling' to a degree because I'm the only person she can figure out anything to say about one way or the other. She wants to look like she's hunting scum but it looks to me like she's flailing. She promised a reads list that she never gave, she says she doesn't like to engage in talking about herself or people who are suspicious of her but this contradicts a large portion of her posting record in this thread.

Two good picks

I excluded flame, because I already talked about him in the previous comment. you are right he is just as inactive as stanleypalmtree and I.

You are wrong again though, still town. that makes ten times you know? Yeah I did chose stan over another person because of the scum read. Why not? It's day 1, it's not quite a coin flip, but since I know what I am (forever town) I know he is barking up the wrong trees. Why does that leave you off the hook? Because you and I play very different games of Mafia. So we scum read each other every game and are wrong about it.

Stanleypalmtree comes out of woodwork as soon as another vote comes his way. If it wasn't day 1 I would consider that a scum tell. But it's day 1. And madness will ensue.

Stanley I think you may be scum but only time will tell.

That being said,

unvote

Honestly I don't think kawl is a good lynch candidate either. Drop on the other hand...

Drop posted a response to accusations but not an actual defense. It could be tiredness (that's what Drop claims) but it could be a conscious decision.

So I'm leaning... No I'm actually voting for

vote: droplet

Of the 3-way tie right now I feel squidyj is the least good lynch candidate, followed by Zipped and

vote: Droplet

....that's not the preview post button.

Quite the lynch train there.

Also, is anyone else feeling a bit... fruity?

squidyj

nuked is a strange choice for a kill if that was the actual kill target and it wasn't redirected in some way by a switcher or something. If nuked was the target then I think that either

a. they felt nuked was repping a PR of some sort
b. they were afraid of having their night actions watched or interfered with if they went for a higher profile target.

Vote: Flame_AC

Kawl_USC

Killing a target that provides relatively little information is a pretty frequent go by on N1. It could be as simple as that before we get into switcher and re-director madness.

cabot

It was a casino chip, and I can cash it in the next night. It doesn't say much else about what cashing it in does, but 'someone always pays a price'.

Sophia

It was a casino chip, and I can cash it in the next night. It doesn't say much else about what cashing it in does, but 'someone always pays a price'.

Huh.... interesting....

See, I was going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. And right outside of the bathroom, I met this hot lady. Downright gorgeous.

And then she pointed out that apparently, I had a banana in my pants.

And no, this wasn't some weird sex metaphor. There was a literal banana in my pants pocket. I dunno how the hell it got there.

And I ate the banana right then.

And now I feel fruity and strange. o_o;

Top Bottom