• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot: 'Abandoned' from Blue Box doesn't exist, Hasan misleading fans intentionally and making fake NDAs.

FrozenFlame

Can't wait for the upcoming

hHFU36D.jpg

bitbydeath

Sony didn’t do anything they don’t normally do for any indie who signs up to publish their game on PSN. Not their fault Hasan is a con artist who should be in jail.
Shu who looks after indies indicated BlueBox isn’t indie. That’s why he hasn’t had any involvement.

Something is weird.That abandoned is a scam is said since lots of months.Sony by now would have investigated to see and check what’s going on.But Sony is doing nothing.Which in conclusion means there is more to it.Because if it is a surprise game or they are truly working with Kojima of course Sony can’t cancel it or call them out so they stay quit.I voted when the thread was new for team real but soon after didn’t care anymore I am team no one now.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Game got hyped up because some reason people were associating it with Kojima or Silent Hill.

Anyone know why this was the case? Did this scammer Hasan guy have a video or tweet trying to associate it with Kojima or Silent Hill? Or was it the dumb ass gaming community making shit up?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Game got hyped up because some reason people were associating it with Kojima or Silent Hill.

Anyone know why this was the case? Did this scammer Hasan guy have a video or tweet trying to associate it with Kojima or Silent Hill? Or was it the dumb ass gaming community making shit up?
Enjoy!
Stress Wtf GIF

skit_data

He was clearly leaning into it at first with things like ”Abandoned is S___ __L” and blurred pictures of Snake from MGS.
Later he backtracked when people started to become pissed.

baphomet

baphomet

Call it what you will, it was still lots of fun early on.

oh it was fun seeing how dumb some other posters on this forum are.

My favorite is still that the Abandoned app was going to be what Sony and other third parties were going to use going forward to show off new trailers of new games. That coming from "insider information."

Or bitbydeath still insisting, even in this thread, that it's all real and only a fool would fail to see it.

I think its real to some extent...not the kojima shit, but theres a game being made. Sony such hardasses I dont see them giving a spotlight to a game that doesn't exist at all. Now will this game come to fruition? Probably not.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

My favorite is still that the Abandoned app was going to be what Sony and other third parties were going to use going forward to show off new trailers of new games. That coming from "insider information."

Or bitbydeath still insisting, even in this thread, that it's all real and only a fool would fail to see it.
Tired Wake Up GIF

I crawled back through all sorts of shit to find that post lol. Screen shotted it for posterity 🤣

Last edited:

Pelta88

If you can't point to actual gameplay running on console or PC then the game doesn't exist.

I never got caught up in the Abandoned hype because there was never any gameplay to get hyped about.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

The article states that Hassan played up the Silent Hills, kojima and MGS links by tweeting hints, using music similar to Silent Hill themes, and even changing the themes of the game from horror to A.I overreach to cash in on the MGS rumors.

He manufactured all the hype knowing the community would buy into it. This is where Kojima, Sony and Konami shouldve stepped in and said this mother fucker has nothing to do with us or Silent Hill.

Another nail on the coffin for teamreal.

If you are still holding on, seek help.
Nain in the coffin? This might as well be the resurrection of team real!
So this guy is an obvious scam. BUT Sony is "silent" on this issue, major industry figures (nuare, geoff, shuehei) tweet about it etc.
There is more to this than meets the eye.
#TEAM REAL, get your knives and forks, we eating someday soon

Banjo64

cumsessed
Something is weird.That abandoned is a scam is said since lots of months.Sony by now would have investigated to see and check what’s going on.But Sony is doing nothing.Which in conclusion means there is more to it.Because if it is a surprise game or they are truly working with Kojima of course Sony can’t cancel it or call them out so they stay quit.I voted when the thread was new for team real but soon after didn’t care anymore I am team no one now.
There’s no investigative branch at PlayStation. I’m sure Hasan just paid whatever needed to be paid and followed whatever guidelines Sony have for having a PSN presence.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
That’s not true, otherwise everyone and their dog would have a blog post.
I said it's a requirement to write one, and no indication of anyone ever paying for them.

Sony just doesn't post them all... but they post a ton of them. I swear you've never even looked at the Sony blog lol

K2D

Banned
Until Hasan comes out and ask for money, I'm still convinced this is Kojima behind the scenes.

Guess I'm still Real Real? 🤡

Camreezie

Shouldn't people at Sony have vetted the team better to make sure they were actually working on something that actually exists? Before allowing them a platform like that

Kdad

To team real...put your money where your mouth is and send Hasan your hard earned $$$ if you really believe he is working with Sony/Kojima on a Silent Hill game.
We did..how do you think we got this red herring of a report published in Gamespot?
#teamreal

Last edited:
Top Bottom