• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George W. Bush went to war to fight the demons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was mentioned in this documentary that I saw recently on Netflix streaming.
51178H60HYL._SS500_.jpg

Not the best documentary, but is a good primer of the history between evangelism and politics in the U.S.

tintinrudd said:
seriously?

Exactly how much cocaine did George Bush do?

No amount of drugs can brainwash a man. It's what happened to him after he was done with all those drugs and alcohol that effed him up beyond repair.

Calcaneus

We had this guy as our fucking president for two terms, really puts the "Obama is gonna destroy America" cries into perspective.

Jarate

Banned
George Bush waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the middle east. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to President Jacques Chirac were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
George was a president for 2 years. When he was young he watched the elections and he said to dad "I want to be on the whitehouse daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the arid middle eastern country Iraq he knew there were demons.
"This is Chirac" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So George gotted his war machine and blew up the country.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John rocketed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the administration fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then George was a zombie.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
This wouldn't surprise me. Countless times news has suggested that Bush was a decent guy, but very unintelligent, gullible, and manipulative.

And Cheney is of above average intelligence, but somewhere down the road made an irrational leap to an extreme state of paranoia that justifies breaking all rules in order to achieve safety. And lots of lobbyists cashed in.

Just listen to Cheney explaining why invading Iraq is a terrible idea in 1992:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT7Ik_X1HU0

He clearly understood that it was insanely dangerous and stupid.

Asmodai

Banned
If we weren't fighting the demons over there, they would come over here!

It all makes perfect sense! If only he had told the people, I'm sure McCain would have been elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom