• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I'd agree with you, but Hitman isn't a "clear out rooms with a pistol" game.

If you're following Opportunities and occasionally just conk someone in the head with something thrown then a controller is just fine. If you're clearing Escalations or trying to go through Challenges/Feats very quickly, then being able to run through the map offing people with pistol headshots, the mouse is tremendously useful.

pizzacat

Banned
Normally I'd agree with you, but Hitman isn't a "clear out rooms with a pistol" game.
Ive done that in all of my missions so far

It seems like youre not playing the same game as me or are just upping the difficulty on yourself to find enjoyment in a breezy game already

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I had no idea people weren't cool with Paul for a while.

Ryckert or barnett?

For banett it's just that he seemed like an OK guy, but holy shit he's like the personification of PR. Everytime he's on he feels like he's shilling something.

Might be a little lttp here but I just saw the best of giantbomb video. What's giant bombs best moment of 2016 for you guys? "Cumsluts" wins it for me, with "weed3" as a runner up

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
GBE Playdate for Stardew Valley is on the schedule now. They will rue the day they banished it to Spot 10.

I'm excited for them to play this but honestly I'm not sure how it will work as a group thing. I love Stardew. It's one of my favorite games of 2016 and I enjoyed every minute watching Dan play it, but it is a lot of rote gameplay after you fall into its rhythms.

Tubobutts

I'm excited for them to play this but honestly I'm not sure how it will work as a group thing. I love Stardew. It's one of my favorite games of 2016 and I enjoyed every minute watching Dan play it, but it is a lot of rote gameplay after you fall into its rhythms.
Vinny will be there,

Dan's farm will have burned down within 30 minutes.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Hmm.. he never seemed to bother me with his shilling. I sit there nodding politely like I imagine Jeff is doing.

I don't watch Giant Bomb videos to listen to sub-infomercial level sales. I stopped watching segments that featured him. Especially on the E3 and GDC streams when he showed up, which were entirely not about your pitch for your shitty mobile game.

Tubobutts

People who don't like Roriecasts are probably the same people who didn't like Jeff hosting because they didn't talk about video games enough.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Correct opinion time:

Rorie should be in every bombcast.

Every roriecast is a delight.

How can anybody think this? Rorie is awkward and all he does is talk about stupid warcraft and how weird he is.

pizzacat

Banned
How can anybody think this? Rorie is awkward and all he does is talk about stupid warcraft and how weird he is.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rorie's the best. Every single fact he says is wrong, or presumed to be wrong, and I love him for it.

It'll be OK, somehow.

(You're describing every videogame ever.)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I connect to that awkward weirdness in an almost spiritual level.

Nah for serious though, I just find the dude super funny and adorable.

Zomba13

Might be a little lttp here but I just saw the best of giantbomb video. What's giant bombs best moment of 2016 for you guys? "Cumsluts" wins it for me, with "weed3" as a runner up

Vinny's Hitsmas run. Just a series of events that should have ended in death but somehow kept going for like 40 minutes or something. It was insane, hilarious and just shows that Vinny is pure platinum, SSS+, Number 1 best duder. Give him anything even slightly open world and just sit back and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom