• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Weekend Drew doesn't fuck.

Weekend Drew makes love.

Weekend drew: *Prepares for fucking.*
Neogaf: Weekend drew doesn't fuck.
Weekend drew:
tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

robotrock

Banned
I love Brad as well.

side note: My sister sent me that Drew gif today via text message, not knowing that too much of my free time is spent on giant bomb content

oti

Banned
I discovered GB when someone on Twitter was angry about GB putting HD videos behind a paywall.

I want to thank the Deutsche Meckerkultur.

Google

Feels weird speculating, though.

I mean, you're right but it's not wrong.

These people have made a living from being 'internet videogame personalities' and we all enjoy their on-screen personalities.

I think it's completely fair for them all to have private lives that we hear and know nothing about. But at the same time, it's only natural for a fanbase to want to understand behaviours, moods, relationships, etc.

It's human.

robotrock

Banned
I have not enjoyed a single post made by Google in this thread. Especially the one where he bragged about having a steam press account.

popo

You would think Google could afford to buy their own games.

This thread (and a few other things) really bummed me out today. Not even Arsenal getting thrashed could raise more than a wry smile.

justjim89

I wanna meme too! Let me try one.

Me: I don't listen to the Giant Bombcast for their opinions! I couldn't care less if they disagree with my tastes!

Jeff: Fighting games

Me:
tumblr_inline_olfwi9HvMf1r76lqg_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom