• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
This slab thing is nuts.

It just needs rorie to be a permanent chair.

lllej2j.gif

It always will be one of my favorite GS reviews.

Nice, should be able to finish Zero, Nier, then Persona 5, and then i'm ready for more Yakuzin'.

Summer is the perfect time for an indepth game since we barely get any other.

As it turns out, a lot of jump cuts are necessary when you have a LOT to say about why you're the best couple for this contest, but there's a strict 30-second time limit.

That said...it was pretty fun to edit like that.

Hope you guys win.

fwefjyk9e.gif

Jak 2 IS a cool game

It is. Even Jak 3.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is the best though.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yes!

I've finally found the clip I've wanted to find in the old bombcasts!

Now I'm wondering if I should clip it and upload it...

Didn't realize Brad hadn't tweeted in three weeks. Hope the dude's okay, won't speculate beyond that. As someone who once felt the famed wrath of Brad (it wasn't that wrathful and was probably deserved), I'm mega glad he's part of GB, he's a huge part of the crew I go to in times I feel down, and I'll always be grateful for that. Best hair and voice in games, and he's someone whose perspective on games I'll always value.

Didn't realize Brad hadn't tweeted in three weeks. Hope the dude's okay, won't speculate beyond that. As someone who once felt the famed wrath of Brad (it wasn't that wrathful and was probably deserved), I'm mega glad he's part of GB, he's a huge part of the crew I go to in times I feel down, and I'll always be grateful for that. Best hair and voice in games, and he's someone whose perspective on games I'll always value.

Brad mentioned a long time ago that he's cutting down on social media in general, which is a good thing.

You're looking at Tweets, not Tweets & Replies.

Edit- Ah, you noticed ;p

I honestly wish Tweets & Replies was the default.

How? Stuff's always out of sync for me.

I forgot which emulator I used

keep in mind last time I tried was yeeears ago and I forgot which emulator I used, but for a good chunk of time I emulated on my PC...

Might of been PCSX2? I'd have to rip it and try to run it again, but I'd have to get back on you with that. I also used an EBOOT made for a PSP version to run it, idk if that affected things. I still have the files on my PC, so I'll try later after this raid and let you know~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom