• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GoG Summer Sale 2015

Linkark07

Banned
It is that time of the year again. GoG summer sale is live.

Highlights are you can get free games when you spend money on games.

First Tier: Sim City 2000
Second Tier: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Third Tier: Xenonauts.

Probably the free games might change later.

Are there gonna be daily deals? I want super time force ultra but I wonder if like steam sales it will be cheaper in a daily?

gabbo

May actually double dip on some of my older titles I have on Steam (STALKER titles), and maybe Jade Empire if it's a fun title.

FaintDeftone

Jade Empire is temping, even though I didn't care for it much on the original Xbox. I kinda want to give it another shot.

Thanks for posting. Finally grabbed Witcher 1 and 2. Figured I'd give those a spin before trying 3. Less than $4.50 for those and Sim City seems like a steal.

Platy

Needs more retro games on sale.

Will wait for the non retro to get on steam because of the dollar/platy moneys percent is not favorable right now =P

Nothing for me right now. Maybe La Mulana, but I'm just not seeing a whole lot of interesting stuff right now. Hope it improves. It's a shame because I actually want Xenonauts, but it looks like there's no way I'll be hitting that amount.

Tizoc

Is guilty gear x2 any good?

You want the new Guilty Gear game that's on Steam, as it is a much better port.
Only get #R (on gog) if you want to see how the game played as both #r and the one on steam are the best ver. of Guilty Gear XX

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
You want the new Guilty Gear game that's on Steam, as it is a much better port.
Only get #R (on gog) if you want to see how the game played as both #r and the one on steam are the best ver. of Guilty Gear XX

Are there any valid reasons to play #R anymore? I used to be a huge GGXX fan, but haven't really paid attention to the changes in the most recent versions.

All I remember is that the stages are different, they took out blood, and there's a bunch of new mechanics that feel kinda unnecessary...

Linkark07

Banned
So far only bought Act of War. Loved that game (still has my physical copy though).

Waiting for Star Wars Battlegrounds and possibly Trails in the Sky and Shadow Warrior.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So, what are the rules for GOG sales? Are their a Steam Daily equivalent?
They never go cheaper than they first show, they tend to rotate out quickly, but they repeat before the whole thing is over. They have a bigger range now with all the newer games, but they'll spam 80% discounts on old games pretty often. They love doing package deals where you have to get them all for the sweet discount and it's dramatically worse even unchecking one, but if you already own titles in it they'll pull those out of the price. Oh, and you actually own what you buy!

Witcher 3 on sale - Yours for just £44.99! Laughable, really.
It's only been out 2 weeks...

Lucifon

I want to grab some of these but then feel like I should just wait for the Steam sale as I'd rather have them there...

shandy706

£39.99 to preorder the new COD game. I just don't see why CD Projekt Red get a pass for pricing a PC game at release for £49.99... I'm just glad I got it on day one for £29.99.

£29.99 is still a lot, I paid £13 for a copy of The Witcher 3 GoG code :p.

Might as well go as low as possible..lol.

L Thammy

Are there any valid reasons to play #R anymore? I used to be a huge GGXX fan, but haven't really paid attention to the changes in the most recent versions.

All I remember is that the stages are different, they took out blood, and there's a bunch of new mechanics that feel kinda unnecessary...

Accent Core Plus changed the story mode completely, so there's that.

spikejaw

Neo Member
Thinking about Baldur's Gate Enhanced Editions... Does anybody know if they've finally patched out all the bugs?

I'm hoping for this one to go on sale. Been wanting it for awhile.
171px-Aqua_Kitty.jpg

stuminus3

Banned
Now that GOG Galaxy exists I'm sorely tempted to buy DRM-free versions of all my Steam games.

DON'T DO IT, ME!

Bytes

No discount on The Witcher 3 Expansion Pass. That is not a hopeful sign that it will get a discount during the Steam Summer Sale :/

Top Bottom