• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Woorloog

Banned
Reach soon, anyone?
Can't play as much after Friday (going to be more sporadic for a long time) so i'd love to play Reach as much as i can this week.
Even though i don't like Reach that much.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
edgeworld.jpg

lol

Retro

I think that may of been in direct response to when i told him to right the update and include details of the water.

Be amazing if forge had water that interacted with objects. Imagine you could build a underwater map ( similiar to rapture).

Yeah, I originally wanted my Moonpool map to feel like a flooding underwater base, but I couldn't get it to work in Forge.

I suggested a while back that they could add liquid volume objects that you could set to different shapes (similar to the kill/safe zones), in case you wanted a fountain or raised pool or something. I'd be happy with just that (because obviously you could set them up to create underwater spaces.

The good thing is they like to brag with highly detailed Youtube videos.. so I don't mind having them around. *cough*
It's handy to be sure, but that doesn't make it goddam infuriating when you see something that you didn't catch.

edit: Elzar, search "crown of flies hiding" on youtube. I can't get to youtube from work, but I pulled up five different videos on my phone. argh

It's handy to be sure, but that doesn't make it goddam infuriating when you see something that you didn't catch.

edit: Elzar, search "crown of flies hiding" on youtube. I can't get to youtube from work, but I pulled up five different videos on my phone. argh

Will do Squid.

TheZoosJoos sent me an XBL message along the lines of:

Hi, im a lurker on GAF and hope to be joining soon, put this on Gaf so I can say hi to everyone.

Hi bro!

FyreWulff

Yeah, I used to get mad, and understand if people do. But honestly, their need for attention works for us right now while the CC is active. They brag, we see, get author to update, send to 343, fixed. Every author should watch their videos to see the breakout tricks and techniques so they know where to apply soft/hardkills. (The general rule is, if it's hollow and big enough for a player to get into, they will get into it)

Yeah, I used to get mad, and understand if people do. But honestly, their need for attention works for us right now while the CC is active. They brag, we see, get author to update, send to 343, fixed. Every author should watch their videos to see the breakout tricks and techniques so they know where to apply soft/hardkills. (The general rule is, if it's hollow and big enough for a player to get into, they will get into it)
I gotta hand it to those people, they think of places to hide that I didn't even realize were there or were even doable. (fucking jetpack)

senador

Banned
Happened me on my ipod. Said it could not download to device. I solved this issue just by doing the old turn off turn on trick.
we'll bang ok
Great podcasts particularly the first one

That's what's it's telling me. Restarting phone. Thanks battletits.

Top Bottom