• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
$(KGrHqZ,!qQE-Ycs3Yn-BPz5T5rwY!~~60_58.JPG

Those Master Chief bathroom mirror stickers are on ebay...wut

Wtf? Really? I mean I want one, but someone stole that? lol

Still wondering who these blue Prometheans are, the orange ones are obviously under the Didacts influence and like I said in the last thread these ones might be under the control of the Librarian or maybe the now Rampant Cortana has something to do with it?

jV9wfg49pNy2j.png

The real question is why there is a robo-dog in that picture.

woo new thread... now i can hopefully start posting more. want to be part of halogaf.

awesome banner by the way.

EDIT: wait no! what did you do to it... you monster, ah thats better, wait no stop changing.

Gorramit, who told Bobs' we were here? :p

I did.

Im so gutted work basically goes into crunch mode the week beginning 5th November! What timing! I'm still going to play the hell out of halo 4 though.

Also regarding halo 4 customisation, all my money's going into guns and abilities.

*pays attention*

Bound:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/100086/2012/06/sdfsdfd.jpg[/IMG

Unbound: (not rotated)

[IMG]http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/100086/2012/06/sfdsf.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

The Librarian's symbol had an unbounded state too.

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080524190535/halo/images/archive/5/55/20080524190641!Librarian.png

You could toggle X to get rid of the bars in Halo 3. Also, Waypoint recently tweeted that Longbow was available at the Halo booth today. I hope some GAFers get on that – I'd be really interested to see what people think of the map.

Louis Wu

Also, Waypoint recently tweeted that Longbow was available at the Halo booth today. I hope some GAFers get on that – I'd be really interested to see what people think of the map.
Definitely planning to play that today - it's really the only reason I'm going back (i've seen everything at the show I wanted to see).

As a symbol, I like the bounded state more. The Librarian's symbol had an unbounded state too.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080524190535/halo/images/archive/5/55/20080524190641!Librarian.png/img]

You could toggle X to get rid of the bars. Also, [B]Waypoint recently tweeted that Longbow was available at the Halo booth today[/B]. I hope some GAFers get on that – I'd be really interested to see what people think of the map.[/QUOTE]

Its an asymmetrical BTB map, as a BTB fan, this pleases me a lot.

heckfu

Banned
You could toggle X to get rid of the bars in Halo 3. Also, Waypoint recently tweeted that Longbow was available at the Halo booth today. I hope some GAFers get on that – I'd be really interested to see what people think of the map.

I know that Biggy played Longbow. Maybe he'll talk more about it later.

Gazzawa

Shush, non believer.

I'm about 2.36GB past believing. I shall be trading in Battlefield 3 to repurchase Halo Wars. I wasn't going to buy any new games but fuck it.
Also replaying ODST
on legendary cuz I ain't nobodys bitch
for the first time since 2010. I deleted my save file (i think) but I still have all the weapon caches and audio files. Perhaps they are achievement related.
Still having fun tho. Bucks 1st mission is amazing. Just the right amount of challenge before it gets ridiculous.

Also, Waypoint recently tweeted that Longbow was available at the Halo booth today. I hope some GAFers get on that – I'd be really interested to see what people think of the map.

Yeah, same. I have a certain affinity for asymmetrical BTB maps (Oh, Relic. :()

Yeah, same. I have a certain affinity for asymmetrical BTB maps (Oh, Relic. :()

halo 2 had best btb maps.

relic, terminal, headlong, containment, waterworks, turf (sort of), zanzibar, coagulation. only one i didn't like was burial mounds (still had cool glitches). i want to go back to 2004 =(

longbow looks promising, hope theres more awesome btb maps, and the vehicles dont suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom