• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Tawpgun

This camera angle is making feel sick.

So sensy to camera angles.

Also, we're still due for an in depth Multiplayer Vidoc explaining some of the changes in a lot more detail. Perhaps an MP oriented bulletin-vidoc combo.

Still not sure how the global ordnance system works.

Havok

SAW looks ridiculous. Seems like a great ambush weapon, I just don't see a way to counter it if they catch you off guard.
Perhaps they weren't happy with the way the book turned out? I'm crazy don't listen to me.
I doubt it. It seems pretty good from the ~180 or so pages I read through on the Amazon preview.

It's just coming at a really weird time. A month before the launch of a game kind of means the time it gets in the spotlight is limited. I'd expect something in the bulletin this week about it releasing.

malfcn

Your friend would need the Anni code, and you'd only need the Anni disc. If that's what your asking. And you could only play the Anni playlist..

That's what I thought. I had the memory that the codes were just to play Reach, but not need to switch discs.

m23

How dare you appreciate the female form!

Come on now guys, HaloGAF members getting banned hurts our chances of getting through OT10 before Nov6.

I could see us reach OT10 by the end of this week or next, especially with the new stuff tomorrow and FUD coming this week as well.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
So, what is Gafs view on boosting achievos?

Either i need a full party with DLC, or at least 4 people with DLC so we can have a 2% chance of being matched with another party that has the DLC

Why would 343 remove a DLC only playlist? That has god to be the biggest middle finger to any player who actually put out money for these maps.

:\

I just got banned.

iTeFbQsLPpuEV.png

Either i need a full party with DLC, or at least 4 people with DLC so we can have a 2% chance of being matched with another party that has the DLC

Why would 343 remove a DLC only playlist? That has god to be the biggest middle finger to any player who actually put out money for these maps.

As long as it's one of those BS achievements like 'Don't Touch That!', its fine. It's basically the only way to do it nowadays anyway.

Seance

Banned

GAF boosting lobby 2 days ago. I now have all Reach achievos except for the 5 vehicle kills on an Anni map. Help me get that and I will be keen to help you with all yours? Probably need a full BTB lobby though...

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
GAF boosting lobby 2 days ago. I now have all Reach achievos except for the 5 vehicle kills on an Anni map. Help me get that and I will be keen to help you with all yours? Probably need a full BTB lobby though...

a dmg04

On all night, baby. Need pretty much all of the DLC achievements after defiant, too.

a dmg04

On all night, baby. Need pretty much all of the DLC achievements after defiant, too.

I'll help if you guys need another slot to fill, but gonna be a little while if tonight ;]

Previously on Dexter..

The Clarity of the Prom Weapons trailer and Eurogamer Campaign demo after getting them is sooo fucking good!

Low quality doesn't compliment it, but once the HD is playing... Just holy shit. I need to this game.

Infinity Slayer, Regicide looks a lot of fun. Would like some intel on a ranking system within October hopefully.

malfcn

Shitty achievements and no way to achieve them is shitty. Thank god Halo 4 doesn't have shitty achievements.

DeadNames

Banned
But who will keep track of all the frame rate hiccups.

Wow the dynamic lighting in forge will cause framerate drops. The mechs are a terrible idea.

343 logic: perks, COOL WHITE TEXT +10, modeling cities, mechs. Ranking system? We can't talk about that yet.

we kyle now?

Ken

Wow the dynamic lighting in forge will cause framerate drops. The mechs are a terrible idea.

343 logic: perks, COOL WHITE TEXT +10, modeling cities, mechs. Ranking system? We can't talk about that yet.

we kyle now?

No. You don't have his cool avatar.

sooo I kinda hope halo 4's marketing kicks into full gear soon, just saw this on reddit:

and i want some kickass trailers to play as ads on my youtube video instead of blops2 zombies and election ads.

edit: beaten

Fuchsdh

perma ban
Be still my beating heart.

The Thursday War hasn't gotten a lot of press, but if the book was bad thy would have hashed it out a long time ago rather than releasing it. The first hundred pages werent bad, but it was a lot of table-setting.

Hoping it ships on time for me (paperback).

Also, I hope they do better covers. Glasslands and Thursday War covers look like the draft versions, not final key art.

Vire

Be still my beating heart.

The Thursday War hasn't gotten a lot of press, but if the book was bad thy would have hashed it out a long time ago rather than releasing it. The first hundred pages werent bad, but it was a lot of table-setting.

Hoping it ships on time for me (paperback).

Also, I hope they do better covers. Glasslands and Thursday War covers look like the draft versions, not final key art.

What's Thursday War about anyway? I haven't paid much attention to it since it's Karen Travis related.

Also yeah, the Greg Bear cover arts are way better.

Wow, thats pretty awesome. You know what else is awesome? Ragnarok being official in around 4 hours (or longer).
Hnnnnnnnng.

Hopefully I have some videos to wake up to tomorrow.

Top Bottom